Streamer - A new job in my country

johnathanpham 2 / 2  

the potential of live stream

In many country, live stream already became an activity that you can earn for living, but in my country it just raised about 3 or 4 year ago. So the potential of live stream is very huge. A streamer ( not a famous one) can earn about a thousand dollars a month , an impressive number that can bring you a very easy live.

But in the other hand, live stream and the streamer is making the economy of my country down. they don't have to pay the tax because no one can static how much money they earn in a month or a year. Beside the advertising contract, stream can earn the money from fan due to the donate system. Moreover, the streamer often use bad words , smoke cigarettes. it can affect children and teenagers the major fan of them.

I hope the government will publish the law to make the streamer become an official job. Thank you for reading

Patryk0206 1 / 3 2  
Correction in capital letters: In many countrIES, live streamING already became an activity FROM WHICH you can earn MONEY for THE living ... raised ATTENTION about ... of live streamING is A very huge ONE. A streamer, not PARTICULARLY a famous one,... that can HELP you TO HAVE a very easy liFe.

But On the other hand, live streamING and ESPECIALLY the streamer BRINGS the ... to pay TAXES because no one can RECORD how much ... BesideS the advertising contract, streamING can TAKE money from A fan ... often useS bad words AND smokeS cigarettes. ... and teenagers WHICH REPRESENT the majorITY OF THE fan BASE of them.

I hope the government PUBLISHES A law to make streamING an official PROFESSION.

Your English Grammar, the Tenses and the Vocabulary on its own has to become much better.

Home / Writing Feedback / Streamer - A new job in my country