The stress is the body's way of responding to any kind of demand or threat

deanarin 2 / 3  
The Stress and How To Reduce It ??

What is the meaning of stress? The definition of stress by health's side is due to the fact that your body's way of responding to any kind of demand or threat, when you feel threatened, your nervous system responds by releasing a flood of stress hormones, including adrenaline and cortisol, which rouse the body for emergency action. Your heart pounds faster, muscles tighten, blood pressure rises, breath quickens, and your senses become sharper. These physical changes increase your strength and stamina, speed your reaction time, and enhance your focus. This is known as mobilization stress response and is your body's way of protecting you.

Besides, stress has other caused as by something that causes strong feelings of worry or anxiety, and perhaps physical force or pressure, modern lifestyles are increasingly stressful, people work long hours with strict deadlines, tests and exams, problems in your life and work can also cause stress.

Many ways to reduce stress like it can be reduce by taking regular exercise and eating a healthy diet, it is also important to get sufficient sleep and make leisure time a priority, should work less overtime and take regular holidays, offer an emotional support to students or anyone who need it, helps students to cope with exam stress, take your time to soothe your mind and your health by read an Al-qur'an, sports, or other meditation ways depend on your conviction.

The conclusion is not perennially the stress has negative effects, but sometimes it has benefits to increasing our life's productivities.

Considering all the above, I would like to thank you for taking your time to read my personal statement.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
hello deanarin, thank you for your very interesting topic and also, it gives me a new perspective and information about how to reduce the stress. but, i have some notice to you to make your essay more good.

on the first paragraph at the last sentence, you write "............and is your body's way of protecting you." i think it should be replace with "..........and it is the way of your body's to protecting you." to make your essay more colorful. And also at the third paragraph on the first sentence, you write "Many ways to reduce stress like it can.............." it must be replace with "such as" to make correlation between your next sentence.

ok dea, that's all from me and keep practice sister!
sofiamaria 1 / 1  
You should really check your grammar, there are a lot of mistakes in the second paragraph. You should also try to use the period more often and to create shorter sentences.
Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Hai deanarin
i have some advice to you

What is the meaning of stress? "The definition of stress by health's side is due to the fact (...) including adrenaline and cortisol,which rouse the body ...". your sentence has just one verb, but you use one conjuction. the pattern of sentence is when there is one conjuction, you have to use two verb

... breath quickens, and your senses become sharper.double subject

Home / Writing Feedback / The stress is the body's way of responding to any kind of demand or threat