IELTS TASK 2: Stress "contributing factors and how to reduce"

Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
Stress is now a major problem in many countries around the world. What are some of the factor in modern society that cause this stress, and how can we reduce it?

----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------

Stress is pressure or worry caused by the problem in life. It is felt by many people in the world which it does not know who they are. Stress come up because they cannot finish their problem in their environment. What makes many people get stress? I will explain some factors in modern society that cause this stress and how to reduce stress.

On the one hand, in around family, stress is caused by interaction between family members, in term of household, for instance, dispute which happens because of money. For example, I have a neighbor in my country. It consists of wife, husband and two children. Wife is older than husband. They ever make relationship before married. However, after married they always dispute because of money. Her husband works as a sales noodle in a village. But, he is sometimes lazy and he prefers sleep in his house. As a consequence, he cannot buy some rice for his children and his wife. So, his wife is very angry about that because their children famished. This is casing them dispute every day and this makes his wife gets stress. Sometimes, their children hear their dispute. With the result As a result, children become stress and they become naughty. Therefore, I think that how to reduce stress in life household is keeping responsibility respective between wife and husband, and always keeping romantic relationship because another understand.

On the other hand, in my opinion, stress came from ourselves that we cannot finish our problem and we always say that we cannot do it. For example, we have homework from our college or school. We think that homework is difficult, and we always complain, however, we do not try to make it. With the result, it makes us stress. Therefore, I think that how to reduce this problem is trying to make and sharing with friend that understands about this homework or we can search book in the library to read it. Next, we can lose our stress by watching or gathering with our friends to make a sense of humor. Other ways, we can be refreshing in the park and beach.

To sum up, I believe that if we can be patient to finish our problem and we always try to become better, we cannot stress. Then, we should be negative thinking toward our problem that we can do it.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
With the result As a result, children become stress and they become naughty.

just write 'as a result'

Therefore, I think that how to reduce stress in life household is keeping responsibility respective between wife and husband, and always keeping romantic relationship because another understand.

try to explain it more, it seems too general, try to make it more specific

Then, we should be negative thinking toward our problem that we can do it.

are you sure?
. It is felt by many people in thetoday's world which it does not know who they are.
I don't understand the latter part of this sentence :( What did you try to mean by that?

Stress comes up because theywhen people cannot finish their problem in their environment. tasks on time or they have too many worries that come all together.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: Stress "contributing factors and how to reduce"