The stress in not our enemy - it may become a friend

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
Kelly McGonigal: How to make stress your friend

Kelly McGonigal is a health psychologist, who designed a mission to make people become healthier and happier in their lives, however she was fret if what she was trying to do gave worse sides rather than the good effects. At the first time, she has tried to make stress became enemy but lately she has changed her mind because of a study discovered 30000 adults in US and asked them some questions like, how much stress do you experience in last year and do you believe that stress is harmful for your health. The study shown that believing that stress is harmful to the body is more danger rather than you know that you are in stress. When you change your mind about stress you can change your body response towards it, based on a test has been conducted in Harvard University. She wanted to make us better at stress, because when you tell your body that you have a right to control your self and tell to your body that this is your body, in a second the body believes you and your body will be more relax, then the responses that come up will be different. All this stress is connecting to a hormone called Oxytocine. This hormone is not only act in your brain but also in your body and to other organ such as heart regenerating.
Hi Rosa, right of the bat, the title of the essay is quite confusing;

Kelly McGonigal: How to maketreat stress youras a friend

- become healthier and happier in their lives,
- however she was fret,
- ifshe thought if itwhat she was trying
- to do gavemake things worse
- sides rather than the good effects .
- At the first time, she has tried to maketreat stress - becameas an enemy but
- mind becausewith the help of a study
- which discovered 30000 adults in the
- experience in the last year and
- The study shownshowed that believing
- more of a danger rather than
- you know that you are inthe stress itself .
- your bodys response towards it,

There you have it Rosa, as you can see there are still a lot of work to be done in your essay and I hope the above corrections are helpful to your revision.

A little more work on your sentence construction and linking verbs.

Home / Writing Feedback / The stress in not our enemy - it may become a friend