STRICT RULE TOWARD ROAD OFFENDERS

ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
The only way to improve the safety on road is to have stricter punishment for driving offenders.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is often said that a strict regulation introduced by government to traffic offenders is the most effective to create traffic safety. This essay would stay in line such an idea as a rule requiring much more consequences is more noticed by road users and a clear agreement regarding traffic regulation between citizens and government can be easily reached.

It is generally believed that traffic rule demanding much more disadvantages for those breaking it would be road users' main concern when they are in the traffic. The reason for this is that they always think of how they avoid a problem and feel comfortable to travel. Besides, travelers are not willing to face many obstacles halting their affairs from running smoothly. A current survey conducted by Japanese government, for example, in 2014 uncovered that traffic offenders showed a gradual decrease by 50% after strict rules toward the offender of traffic has been implemented for two years. It is true that the introduction of firm constitution toward individuals violating traffic rules would make many differences.

Apart from the aforementioned discussion, issuing strict traffic rules to road users is more likely to come to the agreement quickly. This is because there would be no parties opposing such a rule, leading to prolonged debate between authorities and citizens. Taking a policy implemented by Australian government to control traffic issues as an example, as tough regulation has been made in verdict, more Australians are bowed to the rule, which results in the significant decrease of the rule breakers within three years. By this fact, it is clear that regulation managing traffic issues strictly would be more effective to accommodate all different perception happening among travel makers.

In conclusion, regulating any issues regarding traffic in a tough way would lead to the decline of road offenders as they are concerned about feeling of much more demerits and no dispute among them would be arisen. Where possible, a dire consequence should be taken into account to overcome this problem.
wew018 - / 20 9  
Hi @ilankelo21

I can not agree more to your essay. It is perfect, the usage of words really fit with each other. Also, the breaks in each paragraph is great, perfect use of transition words. It is well thought and well organized.

There is just one thing that I want to point.
which resultsed > This has been a completed action. Just be careful whenever you are dealing with completed studies or findings. If this is the case, use past tense of the verb. Unless, it is a general fact (universal fact), use present tense.

Other than that, your essay is great. Enjoy and keep writing ! :)

Home / Writing Feedback / STRICT RULE TOWARD ROAD OFFENDERS