I strongly argue that learning a new language is very important for kids in their earliest stages

BiburLicek 1 / 3  
All children should study a foreign language in school starting in the earliest grades. To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

Some people believe that parents require their children to learn regarding a new language in the earliest stages. A foreign language is the most important consideration for parents toward their children. I consider believe, thera are numerous benefits study in term of a foreign language.

First of all, many people say that studying a foreign language is extremely significant. A lot of advantages for children, they are able to know that language is something to enjoy and to explore. As a matter of fact, they are capable of teaching other people who have not understood yet. Some children have the ability to gain their goal with study in the neighborhood of new language, they also are capable of discovering new experience by learning a new language.

Second of all, other people say that learning a new language is very difficult for children in light of the fact that they have to finish their other lessons that given by teacher, so children require a long time to understand a new language. Consequently, they cannot arrange their time to focus other lessons. For example, children have a lot assignment from their teacher, they must finish wide range of subjects that they cannot do rapidly.

Deeply deliberating over the issue, i strongly argue that learning a new language is very important for children in the earliest stages. They should do it for the reason that it influences for their bright future, and also parents must give to support for their children to begin now.
Abib, you would only get a 3 on the task accuracy score for this essay because you not only did not present the paraphrased prompt correctly in the opening statement, you also did not accurately discuss the topic of the essay. There is a big difference in the discussion of early language learning in school starting at early grades and studying languages at the earliest stages. There are no proper supporting discussions presented in the essay so it is obvious that you did not understand the requirements of the question properly. Your English comprehension skills are graded in the task accuracy and you immediately failed it. I doubt that you would get better scores in the other 3 criteria because you already failed the most important part.

I suggest that you try to write a new, more prompt responsive essay based on the same prompt. When you are not sure of what the prompt is asking you to do, it won't hurt to ask someone who has better English skills than you for clarification. The practice test stage is the best time to make these mistakes so you can adjust your learning needs accordingly. In this case, you need to concentrate more on your English understanding / comprehension skills so that you can write the correct response to the question.

Home / Writing Feedback / I strongly argue that learning a new language is very important for kids in their earliest stages