I strongly believe that life in a big city is extremely enjoyable

Limetta 2 / 1  
Some people choose to live in big cities. However others argue that it is better to live in small cities or in the countryside.

From my point of view, it is much more convenient to live in a big city. First of all, there are very many facilities in a big city as shopping centers, restaurants, parks, theaters, cinemas and so on. Living in a big city, you do not have any problems with choosing a place where you can have a good time no matter what you would like to do. What is more, the level of education in big cities is higher than in smaller ones. Indeed, there are many excellent schools, institutes and universities in big cities. There are a lot of different study societies as well.

On the other hand, people say that it is cheaper to live in a small city or in the countryside. Moreover, they think that small city life is calm and peaceful. And thanks to a small territory it does not take much time to get somewhere.

Nevertheless, I cannot share this point of view. Firstly it is easier to find a decent, well-paid job in a big city. As it has a large population, there is a plenty of vacations. One can find anything he likes and earn enough. Secondly, big city life is more interesting because you can take part in various events. A lot of concerts and competitions are held there. Finally, transport system is more developed in big cities. The most convenient mean of transport is the underground. Even wealthy people who have cars use it.

All things considered, I strongly believe that life in a big city is extremely enjoyable and everyone should try it!
saichicka39 3 / 6  
Even wealthy people who have cars use it.

This is a really weak support that doesn't really help your arguement.

Add more words, its kin of short. Also, the conclusion is short, which makes it sound like "So I don't know what to type so I am just going to say this."
ningo 22 / 53 9  
Where is yoour introduction?

From my point of view, it is much more convenient to live in a big city.

This is just a thesis statement, not an introduction.
The organization of this essay is not really clear in para 2 and 3.
Good luck for your study!
Mmarshall876 2 / 10 3  
I agree with the previous comments. Double check your grammar as well and try to organize your statement so that it is clear yet concise. Try wrapping up your argument and reason why in the first paragraph. Suggestion: New York City, Los Angeles and even Washington D.C. hold large populations of residents who have chosen to relish in the comfort of city amenties. The abundance of employment, ease of transportation and variety of social activity make the city an ideal place to live, however, many experts argue that living in a city can be detrimental to ones health. By exploring factors in which a city may be ideal to residents..."

This suggestion is not the best, but it should help you understand my point. Hope this helps.
shaddy 17 / 47 7  
What is more, the level facilities of education in big cities is higher than in smaller ones

Introduction was missing from your essay, although it was good essay.
sakuralucia 1 / 3 1  
The whole essay looks like a summary of your good ideas, but I think you'd better focus on some of them and explain throughly.

And I agree with the 4th comments that you need to organize your statement.

This is your opinion.... It is better to start your essay by introducing the topic to the reader as he does not know the background of your writing. First introduce your topic and then state your opinion on the argument.

I guess you are preparing for IELTS or TOEFL.

Home / Writing Feedback / I strongly believe that life in a big city is extremely enjoyable