I strongly support the idea of charging the foreign tourists higher

knhusone 3 / 6  
Foreign visitors should pay more than local visitors for cultural and historical attractions?

In terms of the tourism business, there are certainly some differences between foreign visitors and local visitors, including the charge of attending cultural and historical attractions. As serving foreigners in these places has distinct difficulties at many aspects, such as culture barrier or security issue, therefore, in my opinion, a higher price for them is totally comprehensive in this case.

To begin with, having foreigners in these destinations maybe not suitable as cultural features from both sides are not matched. Besides, visitors from other countries hardly know about the history or traditions of the place they visit as they come merely on entertaining purpose. Thus, this may cause some misunderstandings in the origin, structure and meaning of the heritages because visitors find it hard to accept what go against with their original thoughts. This leads to difficulties for the tour staff in helping them to enjoy and appreciate the place in a proper way. In contrast, visitors who never know the site in advance may unintentionally do damage to its state, or they may not be tolerant to obey the crucial regulations, such as taking photo in the banned place or touching divine things on display, which can trigger dissatisfaction from local people. Therefore, a greater amount of fee will make them consider before deciding to give it a go or not and it will make up for their faults if any damage really happens.

In addition, ensuring their safety is also a heavy task in these types of sites. There are always historical and cultural areas that are hiding plenty of dangers and mysteries. If anything serious occurs to them, the government have to suffer from a lot of criticism and financial lost. In fact, for instance, there was a severe case foreigners were involved in a cruise accidents while travelling on a cultural trip in a South-East Asian country, which left unexpected consequences of deaths. If they could pay more, they will enjoy safer and more reliable service. This does not mean that lower prices gives poorer care, but the more you pay, the better your visit are well-prepared.

In conclusion, I strongly support the idea of charging the foreign tourists higher. However, it is not due to economic advantages but I believe that it will provide the serving staff enough finance and motivation to evaluate the quality of the place and the benefit of visitors.
VadimKlimenko 4 / 10  
Hi knhusone, I hope several of my suggestions will be helpful for you.

Besides,V isitors from other countries hardly know about the history or traditions of the place they visit as they come to the showplace merely onfor entertaining purposes .

In fact, fF or instance, there was a severe case with foreigners were involved in a cruise accidents . Touristswhilewere travelling on a cultural trip in a South-East Asian country, and which left unexpected consequences of the trip wereof deaths of those foreigners .

... but the more you pay, the better your visit are well- prepared.
Titus14 5 / 11 1  
Hi!
I would like to suggest you to replace some of the 'historical' with 'ancient', this will make your essay not too dull.
I found out that your last sentence isn't very fluent to me.

However, it is not due to economic advantages, but I believe that it willto provide the serving staff enough finance,andmotivation to evaluate the quality of the place and the benefit of visitors.which could increase the serving quality that also benefits visitors.

Home / Writing Feedback / I strongly support the idea of charging the foreign tourists higher