A structure of the electricity production, based on waves as a power source.

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
The diagrams show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power.

The diagram illustrates the flow of electricity production by using waves as a power source. It can be seen that generating electricity needs a turbine to spin the waves which will enter the system.

Initially, column and chamber are built to isolate the waves so that it can be concentrated to the electricity power system. It can be located on a cliff or at a sea wall to make an easy operation when the waves' air comes to the turbine. The process begins when the waves are pushed by air to move into the chamber. Secondly, the air comes through the column and turbine which is rotated in a clockwise direction. Finally, the waves' air creates the electricity.

On the other hand, when the electricity reaches the highest power, the waves are pushed by air which comes from the top of the column. Turbine still rotates in the same direction while electricity is generated. The air occurs the move of waves because the amount of air will affect the power of electricity which is generated.

• diagram
HI Ifra, I would like to share a few enhancements for your analysis revision.

- needs athe turbine to spin

- Initially,the column and the chamber
- the electricityelectrical power system.
- It can be located on a cliff or at aby the sea wall
- to make an easy operation when the waves' airair waves comes to the turbine.
- by the air to move into the chamber.
- SecondlyNext , the air comes ...
- and the turbine which is rotated in a
- the waves' air creates the electricity.

With the word "waves", you don't have to put an apostrophe, "waves" is the plural form of the word "wave", I know that you know this already, however, a good reminder does a lot of good in your writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / A structure of the electricity production, based on waves as a power source.