Student behavior has became major problem in world .causes and solution .

Mohkam 1 / 1  
Students are the future of country. The development of the country mainly depends upon students. Today in the time of advancement and hi-technology it is mandatory to educate them well.

So that they can aid nation with there creative ideas . But some times it become difficult to both students and parents or teacher to understand each other .

Now a days the matter of student behavior is incipient and can be heard oftenly. Either from parents or school teacher the complain reading the behavior can be listened frequently.Many parents come across with the problem of behavior of their child in their student life.In school's most of the complaints are related to behavior of students like argue ,stubborn nature or aggressiveness. when teachers or parents glower at them they become more stub-born.What could be the reason behind that disheveled nature and force them to represent such an repulsive personality .

According to me their could be several reasons behind such attitude. Now a days both parents are working to meet their financial needs and oftenly they do not get time to intract . Sometimes might be in difficult situation wants someone aid to deal with it. If they do not get that ,they might handle things with there own way.If the way comes out to be wrong then they might be scolded by their elders ,without understanding the circumstances behind that step. other reason could be the generation gap. Their could be clash between students and parents or teachers in the thinking perspective . The of visioning the world could be different . In today's competitive world elders expectations are very high from their children. They wanted to see their children at the position were they fails to reach. For that they force them to chose the field which might be of no interest for them. Which leads to the frustration and effects the behavior of student.

As every problem has a solution.What all we have to do is handle things gently . Elders are lot more experienced than students. Its their duty to look into the matter and deal with students in compassionate manner. their must be face to face talk between students and their guardians .So that students could feel more comfortable in discussing any matter without any hesitation and without thinking twice . They do not feel alone ,always feel the presence of their parents in an condition .They should be realized that if ever they chose any wrong path ,their elders are there to help them. Students are like a piece of clay on potter's wheel one's it is moulded its shape can never be changed , we should look after it correctly so as to take long term benefits from them.
OP Mohkam 1 / 1  
help me guys in improving my writing tast.
Ivykid96 2 / 6  
Now a days both parents are working to meet their financial needs and oftenly they do not get time to intract

Nowadays parents are working laboriously to meet their financial needs, as well as making enough time time to interact with their children ( or you could say family )

Is this your introduction? Then why it comes in two parts? You should have one full paragraph for your introduction. It should first begin with a sound hook that grabs the reader's attention to bind him to your writing until you finishes it. Then you need to show that it is important to discuss the matter suggested by the prompt by introducing both sides of the argument. Finally you need to make your thesis statement by stating your position on the argument.
gmad06 20 / 151 55  
Students are the future of country Thea nation because the development of the country mainly depends upon studentson them .

Today in the time of technology advancement it is mandatoryessential to educate them well so that they can properly aid the nation with their creative ideas in the future .
What's the purpose of this essay? Are you preparing for IELTS, TOEFL or what? It's better you mention the purpose so that we can align our comments with the task related requirements. Also, include the prompt in your post so that it helps us understand what it expects from you.

Now a days both parents are working to meet their financial needs and oftenlymore often they do not get time to intractinteract.
There is no word "oftenly". It should be "often"

Home / Writing Feedback / Student behavior has became major problem in world .causes and solution .