Student books: international visitors to New Zealand: reason for visit

Mita22 3 / 1  
The pie chart shows activity where the international visitors come for visi New Zealand.

The highest percentage of visitors activity is walking in New Zealand, and then followed by other groups, which there's no list of the reasons from. The next percentage it can be seen sight

Seeing and Boating, at 75 an 50 percent in the same occasion. The visitors like doing outdoor activities like visiting volcanos which takes 45 percent appears as one are tending to be the lower visiting museum only 40 percent.

Overall it can be seen from the bar chart, that the most common visitors who are interested in New Zealand is Walking on the street such as sightseeing whit the total just fewer then seventy five percent, the activities visiting like boating, visiting volcanos and visiting museums are smaller range visitors who traveling to New Zealand, with total forty five percent only.

BAMS14 18 / 29  
hallo mita
there are few advice for you

count of word atleast 150 your word are 148, create more word and improve your skills it was seem to limit ideas "poor word"

The pie charts shows activity where the international visitors come for visi to New Zealand.
The highest percentage of visitors activity is walking in New Zealand, and then followed by other groups, which there's no list of the reasons from (ATTENTION STRUCTURE S+V+O) the body should be adding more tensese

Overall it can be seen from the bar ... (attention to using punctuation, clause etc.)

create more comprehensive article
bravo!

Home / Writing Feedback / Student books: international visitors to New Zealand: reason for visit