Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Writing Feedback   4

Writing Task 1 Student Cambridge Books- Travelling to work in Houston, Texas

The table gives information about travelers who go to Houston, Texas, while the bar chart shows the measurements of CO2 emitted by each types of transport. The data covers four types of transport: cycle/walk, bus/train, car with driver only and car with passengers.

The favorite transport used is self-drive car, which almost reaches fifty percent. Train/bus becomes the second most popular approximately forty percent, which is higher than car with passenger and cycle/walk. Furthermore, it also becomes the most famous transport among the oldest visitors who are aged forty seven years old in average. In contrast, cycle/walk are used by visitors within the younger age group around thirty nine years old. In addition, self-drive car and car with passengers are equally preferred by people with similar age approximately forty four years old.

The production of CO2 is dominated by self-drive car, which annually release 0.3 kilograms per person per kilometer. Besides, car with passengers only produce a quarter of what self-drive do. In contrast, the eco-friendly transport which produce less carbon dioxide are cycle/walk and bus/tram.

Hi Fadhill, please find the a few suggestions below in order to strengthen your analysis.

- each types of transportation used in traveling .

- The favorite mode of transportation
- used isa self-driven car,
- most popular at approximately forty percent,
- which is higher than cars with passenger and cycle/walk.

- Furthermore, it also becomes the most famous transportation used among the oldest
- In contraston the contrary , cycle/walk
- self-driven car and car with
- age at approximately forty four years old.

- The production of CO2 is dominated by self-driven cars ,
- which annually releases 0.3 kilograms per

There you have it Fadhill, I hope the above remarks are helpful, they are focused on the first 2 paragraphs of your analysis and I hope you follow through for the 3rd and final paragraph of your analysis.
Hi Fadhil! Sharing is fun, right? The followings are my humble comments:

- The table gives information (besides "gives", it is also recommended to use "shows" or "tells").

- The favorite (or popular) transport is self-drive car, which almost reaches fifty percent.

- cycle/walk are used (is used) by visitors within the younger age group around thirty nine years old.

Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 1 Student Cambridge Books- Travelling to work in Houston, Texas