( IELTS )Why student find it hard to study at university: Reasons and Solutions

joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Nowadays, students find it hard to study at universities compared to school studies. Why this is happening. What is the solution to this problem?

Universities are places where students learn subjects in depth. People are facing lots of hardships to complete their higher education and dropouts became common. In this essay, I will explore some reasons behind this trend and look into the measures to diminish it.

To begin with, there are a number of issues making today's student's university education tough. Most importantly, the curriculum harder and new courses are introduced into higher studies. Though, youngsters are attracted towards these new courses, the limited seats became a hurdle for them. The very tough competition for seats leaves them in physical and mental agony. Another point is that, the high cost of education. Younger generation try to meet the educational expenses through educational loans and part time jobs. The hard jobs, heavy curriculum and lack of time management flattened them under pressure. Sometimes they feel, the degree holders remain unemployed and it is better to continue part time jobs as full time jobs and they leave their education. The assignments and projects sometimes hard to finish on time. All these problems make the student's university study harder than their school days.

Apparently, though these problems are seems to be high, with proper management and support they can manage it and enjoy their studies as before. Firstly, parents and students should realize their strengths and limitations, and the skills needed to finish a course before choosing a course. Dedication and time management should be learn by the students from their early life itself, which help them to mold their future life without mixing jobs with life or study. parent support to their children in financial and academic problems like assisting them in a project work or assignment to be encouraged. As government is a powerful institute, they can make guidelines for curriculum in higher education and avoid overburden on these young minds. The grand or scholarships and in campus jobs will provide financial support for them. Governments must either increase the seats of popular courses or approve new universities in both public and private sectors, to start the course.

In conclusion, it is undeniably true that, the university education is harder than school studies, with personal, parental and government support and co-operation one can overcome this. Let's hope university students can enjoy their studies as their school days by these approaches.
Universities are places where students learn subjects in depth. People are facing lots of hardships to complete their higher education and dropouts became common.

Good opening! .... "dropouts have become common" .... sounds better this way!

In this essay, I will explore some reasons behind this trend and look into the measures todiminish it.

.... diminish is not the appropriate word here. Try "eliminate"!
I guess you can improve the presentation of this sentence;
There are several reasons for this trend which I intend to discuss in this essay in hope of suggesting appropriate measures to arrest this negative trend.
Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
Tessy,

jobs with life or study. parent support to their children

Careless mistake --> Parent ( should be Caps )

I think "Children" sounds like school children or Pupil. I could be better if you refer them as "Young people"

Let me know if I am wrong.

In most of your essays you are often using the word " Academic "

Arun
OP joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
hai Arun...

Thanks for the comments...
Parents should start in capital letter is new to me...):
all my essays are interconnected. Some sentances full as it is i am using in many essays according to the situation..): that is habital...

Thanks for you time wich is much precious..
This is the answer of the lateast essay question from a site..
children...? I feel so....
Thanks..
Tessy
Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
itself, which help them to mold their future life without mixing jobs with life or study. parent Parent support to their children in

Hey buddy word after a full stop should start with Capital letter right. I am sure due to carelessness you committed this mistake.

Simple finding from my side :-)

Arun
OP joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai...

dumi...
Your sentances...simply....su...per
Thanks..

Aai Dev...
Thanks for fulfiling my demand..
I want the names of a tough new courses...only names..

Hai Arun...

Sorry now i realize you pointed out capital letter after ful stop...take it esay...): we are using pen to write know...

Thanks to all
Tessy.
OP joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
hai...

Arun tell me who is this buddy...):

Tessy
Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
Hi Tessy,

I am Arunamanivannan from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. Currently in Singapore. Working as a Software Professional.

you call me Arun...:)
OP joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai...
Thanks Arun...

I got it all from your last IELTS letter..):

How many days left for exam..

be careful in words using for greeting others...): .... O.k

Home / Writing Feedback / ( IELTS )Why student find it hard to study at university: Reasons and Solutions