Student's main purpose in getting an education is to earn a lot of money (Toefl)

Bahrom_4474 4 / 10  
Please help me with my grammar and meaning
I agree with this statement that student's main purpose in getting an education is to earn a lot of money. By means of high education diploma, Alumnus' create for yourselves future great opportunities in reaching a supreme position.

In my experience people in more country need diploma if they want to get high salary although they must to pay much money for education. After graduation university, people step to big life which is violent and strict and in this life they should provide themselves for being independence. They should support their parents who support them childhood through when they can manage their lives and family because it is their duties. We know that nowadays many thing connected with money and we can not get something without money as though it can not solve all in our lives. So I think that people's main purpose in getting an education is to earn a lot of money and to get higher places
ola77 3 / 6  
I agree with the statement that students main purpose of getting an education is to earn a lot of money. With a higher education, graduates are able to command higher pay and positions in their various careers. In my experience, people in many countries need diploma in order to earn higher salaries; however their education comes at a higher cost. After graduating from university, people step to big life which is violent and strict and in this life they should provide themselves for being independence (what is meant by this statement).

They should support their parents who support them childhood through when they can manage their lives and family because it is their duties. We know that nowadays many thing connected with money and we can not get something without money as though it can not solve all in our lives. So I think that people's main purpose in getting an education is to earn a lot of money and to get higher places

I tried my best with your essay but is not clear by what you are trying to say. I think you need to rewrite the whole essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Student's main purpose in getting an education is to earn a lot of money (Toefl)