Some students choose to study in another country for a time during high school or university.

cuongndangh2003 1 / -  

The idea of studying abroad

Some students choose to study in another country for a time during high school or university. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad?

In the era of new technology and the development of artificial intelligence, it requires people to have deeper knowledge and have more qualifications. Therefore, many students choose to study abroad for tertiary education, which has both pros and cons.

To begin with, studying abroad has many advantages. First, it equips students with better knowledge because the overseas education system has much better quality as well as more modern facilities. Second, graduates from abroad universities are more likely to be employed by huge firms with higher wage for the qualifications they have achieved, which the employer prefer to the qualifications from the domestic high schools or universities. Third, the students would be equipped with a multicultural mindset during the time they study at the university because of the diversity of races in the universities.

Besides, this tendency of studying also has drawbacks. Students' nationality such as the countries from Asia like Vietnam, India or China can engender racial discrimination, which then could lead to bullying, Moreover, the tuition fee in foreign universities is exorbitant, which, as a result, places a financial burden on their parents.

In a nutshell, although studying abroad has both ups and downs, the advantages seem to surpass the other.
I cannot review this essay, there are simply too many missing words for it to get a passing score. Instead, it will receive appropriate deductions for being an essay of only 202 words. It is too much under the 250 word minimum. You need an additional 48 words for this essay. The deductions for the word count plus other errors in the essay will result in a non-passing score. Since this is the first essay that you wrote and, it appears that you are self-studying, I would like to give you another chance. Having read your essay, I can tell that you can do better than this in a written discussion. Pick a different topic and write a proper word count discussion of it. I refuse to judge your writing abilities by this paper. It simply does not allow you to show your writing prowess in the correct manner. I hope you can post a new essay soon for my review.
hmphuongg - / 2  
I have some notes for you :
- You did not write enough 250 words
- In the introduction, you did not give your opinion
- Firstly, secondly, thirdly,... not first, second, third,..
- You wrote too many points, but focus on none of them ( such as racial discrimination,the tuition fee). Instead, you should choose one and just write about that.

- Your conclusion was too general, it had to include all the point that you had written before

Home / Writing Feedback / Some students choose to study in another country for a time during high school or university.