Some students decide early in life to pursue vocational careers that involve cooking and baking.

ducpronehaha123 3 / 4  
Topic: some students decide early in life to pursue vocational careers that involve cooking and baking. For them, it is better to study their career occupations in high school rather than regular subjects.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that, nowadays, students can make a decision for their future careers. Some people think that students should study all subjects at school, although they have decided. However, I support the idea that students should learn the necessary subjects to assist their chosen vocational career.

First of all, it seems advantageous that students learn subjects about vocation. they can improve and develop their vocational skills at a young age. For example, there are many cooking and baking competitions around the world especially is Master Chef. Master Chef, where provide contester a good cooking environment and enhance the ability to cook as well. This is because students can learn valuable skills, gain experience, and also be instructed by well-known chefs, who are the judges. Besides, it will be easy for students to open numerous opportunities for work in the future. When students start to focus on vocational career from a young age to adults, they have abundant experience. Therefore, it is not difficult for them to find a job.

Compared to subjects, which support student's vocational career, regular subjects at school do not benefit students. In this regard, subjects such as Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and so on are not related to vocational careers. On the contrary, cooking and baking almost depend on technique and experience. Thus, concentrating on the student's chosen subject is more beneficial.

In conclusion, there are a lot of advantages to early pursuing vocational careers for students. For these reasons, students should subject that support themselves to vocational careers.

(253 words).
please, give me a score and feedback.
thank you!!
jhhh11 14 / 30  
Hi, to my understanding, the essay is stating that students want to learn vocational-related subjects at school. Therefore, your example of Master Chef might be a bit off the topic. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

In addition, you should find more ways to paraphrase the words "vocational", "students" and "subject". They are repeated too many times in your writing.
Never start a paraphrase with the phrase "It is true..." because that removes the objectivity of your essay presentation. You must simply restate the original clearly, without offering an opinion about what is right or wrong. However, you should give a measured response to the extent question. You provided a response that supported the idea, but did not really offer measurement of how strong that support is (strongly, totally, wholly are basic extend response examples).

You said that you support the idea that chefs should have a knowledge of the basic skills that can support their vocational career. However, you used Master Chef as an example. You claimed the competition teaches the contestants about cooking. While there are times that this is true, the so called master classes are not a part of an actual education. It is merely a tutorial for the contestants. So the justification for your discussion is incorrect and shows a disconnection between your response to the prompt question and the reasoning you are presenting.

Your reasoning is what will make you fail this test. The irrelevant discussion topics plus the grammatical errors in the essay which lead to a difficulty in understanding what you are trying to say will all combine to give you the lowest possible score for your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some students decide early in life to pursue vocational careers that involve cooking and baking.