Students should not get marriage while they are still studing

kahlan 1 / 1  
Marriage is the institution that man and woman are joined in special kind of social dependence . However the education is fundamental for everyone .Therefore we cannot get happy life without marriage and education as well. I strongly agree with this topic "student should not get marriage while they are still studying".I believe that students are not ready for serious commitment such as marriage, are not financially independent , and will lose their focus on their academic pursuits.

First of all, marriage comes with many responsibilities and the most important qualities of marriage are the understanding and love between couple. On the other hand , some students have no ideas regarding of marriage's facts. Thus, the misunderstanding occurs and the marriage may fail immediately .

Admittedly, thr education is very complex and difficult especially after high school so the students should spend a lot of times in their studying.For example, if the students want to get good grades , they should study hard and concentrate.Therefor, if they have wives ,undoubtedly they will think about their families and wives .However , the will spend alot of times because they should stay and ralex with their families . Hence , the marriage is not compulsory for them during study time .

Finally,expenses of marriage will obstruct couple's life . Actually, requirements of marriage are very expensive such as houes, cars, ... etc.
However , students' salaries not enough for all houeshold especailly the students that who study outside their countries .On the other hand , students must spend money to their universities ,books, as well as their families.So they will meet many problems with marriage .

In comparison with some people that who encourage their cultures. They believe that marriage enhances person's morality.However, I believe that students have other priorities while they study.

To sum up,marriage and study play an important role in the life of human.
For all clarification above ,the students should not get marriage early because they cannot depend for themselves, their life bases on some aims for the future, and they have to study more and more.

please .send me my error . thank for everyone .
I'm guessing the prompt was "students should not get married while they are still studying." Miscopying the prompt is a bad way to begin, as it seems to show carelessness. In any event, you need to define your key terms, which would include "student" and "marriage." Students can be quite old. For instance, the "ordinary" PhD student who takes no years off between degrees can expect to finish being a student somewhere between 26-29. Students who take time off between degrees might still be studying well into their 30s. Anyone who pursues multiple graduate degrees might hit 35 easily.

Second, what do you think of when you think of marriage? A religious sacrament? A social arrangement? A romantic one? You seem to be going with the last one I mentioned, but the first two are probably more common ideas.

Until you decide who and what you are talking about when you discuss the idea that "students should not get married," your essay will not gel well.
OP kahlan 1 / 1  
Thank you for advice
you know , i am studing in basic institution . I am not in college and english language was not my native language as well . I am waitting for your advice and how can i write essay very well

thank you very much
about my essay ,you know everyone has different ideas about marriage

Home / Writing Feedback / Students should not get marriage while they are still studing