When students move to a new school, they sometimes face problems.

Yorgun95 3 / 4  
When students move to a new school, they sometimes face
problems. How can schools help these students with their problems?
Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.
-Well,Actually I'd suffered it for long enough,when i first went to high school.nobody could know what it was like to study away from home untill they experienced it.The very first thing schools need to do is how to provide students with more sport activities to clear their minds.They should not be bothered with too much homework.They need to help student with specific(personal) things.The point is,they must do their best to make them feel at home instead of making mad business(doing dirty work).They have to refrain from (or avoid) using violence to their students.it beggars all description.In addition ,Students have to be well-educated to be a moral human in the future.Besides this ,Schools should arrange many sport activities such as football tournaments,basketball tournaments,volleyball tournaments and more than we could list in order to make students get on well with each other.

To be continued but i guess it's enough for tonight ,thank you in advance
USNAGoal 2 / 7 1  
The problem with your reasoning is that most schools have sports year round that almost anyone can participate in. I think that maybe there should be a program ran by students that welcomes students into the school and show them around. Someone could be assigned a new student and show him around the school and bring him into conversations with his friends so that he doesn't feel left out. Your other reasoning I don't really understand, rewrite some and i'll help you again.

Home / Writing Feedback / When students move to a new school, they sometimes face problems.