Now students have opportunities to enroll a foreign universities - enter into global competition

siddiqumar 15 / 9 8  
In the past, when students did a university degree, they tended to study in their origin country.

Nowadays, they have more opportunity to study abroad.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development?

Getting to university is a dream of all students. As such, in the past, students were more likely to study in their own nation since this made them easy to achieve a high score. Yet, these days, they have a great opportunity to enroll foreign university as it can bring them into global competition. Therefore, I would argue that both studying in their own country and abroad have the number of merits and demerits.

As a matter of fact, studying in their original country is easy for students because they must not adapt with new situation. For example, students who study in their own country tend to be easy to be the winner in some local competitions held in their university. Because of this, students in the past chose to study in their own nation. On the other hand, studying in foreign country carries out students to obtain additional abilities. For instance, students who study in UK will be able to speak English well. As a result, there is no doubt that studying abroad creates a high value of students.

Having said that, studying in their own country leads students not to get global competition as their competitors come only from the local areas. For example, students cannot obtain international awards throughout global competition. However, most international students have to face shock culture since they are living in new area. For instance, students need at least one semester to adapt with new culture which causes students to gain achievement slowly.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that although studying in country origin brings students to get a local competition easily, they do not have international experience. Likewise, they have to face shock culture in long time to adapt with new situation.
-....to study in their own nationcountry since this made them easy towill help them achieve a high score.

- Yet, these days, they have a great opportunity to enrollapply in foreign university as it can bring them into global competition.

- Therefore, I would argue that both studying in their own country and abroad have thea number of merits and demerits.

- As a matter of fact, studying in their original country is easy for students because they must notdon't need to adapt with new situation.

- For example, students who study in their own country tend to behave an easy way to be the winner in some local competitions held in their university.

- Having said that, studying in their own country leadskeeps students not tofromgetgetting global competition as their competitors come only from the local areas.

- However, most international students have to face shock culture shock since they are living in a new area.

- For instance, Students need at least one semester to adapt with new culture which causes students to gain achievement slowly.

- The aforementioned evidence reveals that although studying in your country of origin brings students to get a local competition easily, they do not have international experience.

- Likewise, they have to face shock culture in long time to adapt with new situation.Whereas students who study abroad have greater exposure to everything there is out there and much more. Overall, what brings a person to the realization of his dreams and ambition is the determination to succeed in life, the will to survive and the promise of undying love to learn and to take on that adventure.

Siddi, your essay is good. You were able to differentiate two ideas clearly.
However, please take note of the following;

- word usage, make sure that you choose the word that best describe your ideas to your readers, make sure that they will be able to understand it and will be able to relate to it.

- sentence construction, the flow of an essay is essential in order to keep your readers read through the entire article, in this essay you tend to go back and forth on your ideas and examples, so compose your thoughts, draft it, then proof read, re- write if necessary, this way you will have a well defined article.

Oh, and read a lot, it really helps!

Keep writing

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Now students have opportunities to enroll a foreign universities - enter into global competition