Nowadays students have more opportunities to study abroad - advantages and disadvantages

opinu159 1 / -  
In the past when students did a university degree they tend to study in their own country. Nowaday they have more opportunity to study abroad. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development. You should use your own ideas, knowledge and experience to support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence.

Nowadays, more and more students dream to go abroad for getting a degree and looking the world in close aspects. Reality has proven this transforming is latent of merits concur with demerits.

Going abroad to study means getting a better environment, coming in for a more professional system of academic education. Moreover, going out from country generates great values, even those benefits are the majority for desiration to come to another country. Students get opportunities of exposing many kind of cultures, magnificent history and diverse policy, all those predictors create knowledge and improve noteworthy experiences. In many international corporations, a degree from developed countries is much more respected than a degree from developing countries or underdeveloped countries. All the viewpoints are critiqued, with such attractive benefits, as a consequence, so many youths have demands for traveling to a high- technology nation for university.

All the coins have two sides, this feature is not an exceptional situation. It is easy to dedicate that, going abroad takes an economic burden on poor family by the virtue of expensive cost of living in rich countries such as : Australia, United Kingdom, the USA,... School fees is also a problem unless students is a candidate of schoolarship or having got a grant. Additionally, the diverse of life environment can cause cultural shock and increasings the feeling of stray. However, graduated students who have adapted to all problems prefer to get a job and have a long stable living in that country than come back to their nation. This phenomenon is called "bleeding grey matter".

After analysing all the viewpoints, my opinion is steady that going abroad is a magnificent experience, students should go abroad to broaden their horizon, however, they ought to consider it carefully and have fully preparations.

(297 words)
Luu, I have to agree with Nguyen regarding your use of words. It kind of feels like you did one of two things while writing this essay; either you opened a dictionary and looked up words that you felt could help you impress the examiner with your usage or, you had a thesaurus available to help you vary your word usage. While using the dictionary will actually help you build your vocabulary and word usage, using a thesaurus, which I believe you did for this essay, will only provide you with the similar meaning words which may or may not work in the context of your sentence. So before using a word from a thesaurus, or if you imagine that a certain word exists, consult a dictionary to confirm meaning, word usage, and existence.

It is obvious that you are preparing to take an English qualifying test with this essay of yours. That is why you have to be very careful and pay particular attention to your word usage. While you may not be able to take the time to be selective and careful with your word usage during your class practice tests, it will serve you well to take your time in writing your personal practice tests.

When you do your personal practice tests, don't time yourself. Use that opportunity to built your word vocabulary instead of simply trying to write within the allotted time. Do the speed writing during your class tests. Make sure that you develop both your speed in writing and, more importantly, your word usage skills evenly. Do not prioritize one over the other because both are very important when it comes to grading your actual test. Comprehension and word usage skills matter more than your word count and the speed at which you can finalize your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays students have more opportunities to study abroad - advantages and disadvantages