IELTS TASK 2: Students should be organised into groups or study alone

ldlsky03 8 / 16 2  
Some teachers say students should be organised into groups to study, while others argue that students should be made to study alone.
Tell the benefits of each study method. Which one do you think is more effective?

It is necessary that teachers not only aim to teach students the school curriculum but also help them to develop teamwork skills as well as the efficient way of individual study. However, this raises a certain concern as to whether students should be instructed to study in groups or alone. Though, both methods have their own benefits which need to consider carefully.

First of all, studying in groups is crucial to enhance cooperated skills for students which is required in the future careers. When students discuss with their friends under the instruction of teacher, their personal communication will be enhanced considerably. As when listening to different views, they will know how to cooperate efficiently and respect to other people' views. Furthermore, teamwork is the essential skill that each candidate needs to practice prior to applying in any company. Therefore, not only acquisition theory, students also need to practice in a cooperative environment in their early ages.

On the other hand, students also need to enhance individual study skills which will reinforce their independent mind. They will not be interrupted while studying and can concentrate completely on their ideas. Also, if they study by themselves, teacher can realize more easily students' deficiencies and find the most suitable instruction for individuals' capacities. Hence, students need to spend time studying by their own to acknowledge their mistakes and current level.

To conclude, although both methods have their own advantages, I personally believe, students should study in groups rather than studying by their own thanks to the necessary teamwork skills for their future occupation. Simultaneously, it is advisable that students should use others' ideas flexibility to broad their perspective rather than depending too excessively and do not have their own position.

Thanks for reading ^^
huyentrang 2 / 9 2  
need to consider====>need to considering
i think you should have another paragraph to answer the question: which one do you think is more effective
but also help them to develop teamwork skills

But also help them develop social skills such as team work.

Though, both methods have their own benefits which need to consider carefully.

I find this as meaningless sentence. Your introduction sounds etter withoutit.

First of all, studying in groups is crucial to enhance cooperatedsocial skills for students which is required in the future careers.

First of all, studying in groups is crucial for learning team spirit for the students that may benefit them immensely in their future careers.
On the other hand, students also need to enhance individual study skills which will reinforce their independent mind. T

On the other hand, students also need to enhance their individual skills in studying that will help them sharpen their independent analytical skills.

They willshould not be interrupted while studying and canshould be allowed to concentrate completelyon their ideas.

Also, if they study by themselves, teacher can realize more easily students'deficiencies and find the most suitable instruction for individuals' capacities.

...."deficiencies" is not an appropriate word to use their. It mainly deals with machines. "weakness" is a better word.

Hence, students need to spend time studying by their own to acknowledgeunderstand their mistakes and current level.

.... actually, students would know where they stand when they study in groups because it is the best opportunity for them to compare themselves with others. So, I feel you should remove the last two words "current level"

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: Students should be organised into groups or study alone