Students at school and universities learn more from lessons with teacher

quynh_12 4 / 6 3  
Task: Write essay of about 250 words on the following topic: " Students at school and universities learn more from lessons with teachers than from other sources( such as the internet or television). To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Technology has increasingly developed which provides students at school and universities with more opportunities to learn, however, in my opinion, learning from lessons with teachers is much better than from other sources such as the Internet or television.

There is no denying that we are coming into a great deal of education due to the advance of technology, nevertheless, the Internet and television also have a lot of disadvantages. The sources of information are not official, many are absolutely wrong. television also has a lot of educative programmes but students still need the guidance of the teachers at all stages of learning. Furthermore, students cannot work effectively if they only learn from the Internet or television, because by doing this, they just stare at the screen everyday without practicing in reality

In contrast, learning from lessons with teachers is absolutely beneficial to students. Firstly, they allow students to actively cope with difficult situations in some fields. For example, subjects such as chemistry, physics or biology require a great deal of experience, in this case, teachers can convey all necessary skills to students and are ready to guide them at every step. In addition, teachers are always responsible for checking students's exam or homework, therefore, they can realise their strength or weaknesses and more easily to help them fix it. Last but not least, learning with teachers, students can enhance their ability to co-operate and compete with others because in every lesson, teachers often split them up into groups and encourage them to work together in order to find solutions to some problems.

In conclusion, the uptake of knowledge from teachers is more effective than from any others source of information. However,others source should be considered as a a complement and extension of classical forms of learning if a student wants to fulfill his potential.

i write it in a hurry, i need to hand in tomorrow, help me
Hi Tran, I hope the remarks below is not too late.

- In contrastOn the contrary ( contrast - is to color / contrary - is to ideas ) , learning from lessons
- teachers can conveyimpart ( I believe this is a more appropriate word for this part of the sentence ) all the necessary skills
- to students and are ready to guide them atin every step.
- they can realiseknow their strength
- orand weaknesses
- and morecan easily to help them fix it.
- Last but not the least,
- find solutions to somethis problems.

- In conclusion, the uptakeinput of knowledge
- from the teachers is
- more effective than from any others source of information.
- However,others source should be considered
- as a a complement andcomplimentary extension - of classicaltraditional forms of learning if a student wants to fulfill his potential.

There you have it Tran, I hope the corrections are useful to your revision and may be next time, you can post your projects earlier so that you don't have to cramp for submission.
OP quynh_12 4 / 6 3  
thank you for your edit, i will try to fix it (my essay need improving more)

Home / Writing Feedback / Students at school and universities learn more from lessons with teacher