Why do some students study abroad? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

stevepham707 1 / -  
Many students choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries. Why do some students study abroad? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.Many students choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries. Why do some students study abroad? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Nowadays, many students choose to attend schools or universities overseas rather than study in their home countries. There are many reasons why they choose this path but from my perspective, they are go to study overseas for 2 main reasons.

Firstly, they want to be able to have access to advanced or updated education. For instance, at my high school in Vietnam, when it comes to learn about a specific compound or substance, we only study a few basic about it. More importantly, we do not get deep information about it. My opinion is that besides the fundamentals, we only know few things about its applications, which causes us troubles when we are outside the world. But if I had been studying in the America, I would have been able to obtain great knowledge of each specific substance, which would help me a lot in my major field. That's why many students besides me give all of their efforts to be able to attend overseas schools or universites.

Secondly, a lot of students want themselves to become more mature boys and girls. As we all know, it's rather difficult to make friends with someone at school who has the same nationality of you. But it is even harder to make friends with foreigners in school. This fact helps overseas students need to be immensely active to be able to obtain firm relationships between them and their foregin friends. That is why a lot of students choose their way to attend universities or schools abroad.

In conclusion, the desire to study overseas is based on many benefits in terms of the present and the future of students.That's the reason why most students happily grasp the opportunity to go abroad and work hard to turn their opportunity into their greatest success in the future.

==> I am not studying in any school so it's hard to evaluate an essay. I did it myself. But I still feel roughness from it. I would be grateful if anyone could give me advice on how to smoothen the essay.
Ayman Hussien 1 / 7 1  
The essay start is good but it needs more information, like:
-Most of graduate students who are preparing masters and PhDs nowadays are trying to make it at specific universities because of the good rating of the university, the special labs that can help him shorten the time of the thesis, and the environment of work, as he only focuses in his education.

-The ability of having a better job with a foreign degree.
-Enhancing the way of thinking as you can innovate new things easily.

=>those are some ideas that may improve your essay, see if they will help you. :)
aseprudi 20 / 29 16  
Hallo stevepham.
I will give you some advice for your writing.

But if I had been studying in the America, I would have been able to obtain great knowledge of each specific substance, which would help me a lot in my major field. That's why many students besides me give all of their efforts to be able to attend overseas schools or universitesUniversities .

1. As far as I know, in academic writing, it is forbidden for using abbreviation, hence you supposed to avoid it.
2. Be careful with your spelling.

Thank you.
Good luck for your esay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Why do some students study abroad? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.