Task 2: Students should be taught academic knowledge so that they can pass exams, and skills such as

tanghuong 2 / 3  

teaching life skills need to be considered at schools

Whether students should be taught academic subjects so that they can pass exams, and life skills such as cooking or dressing should not be taught poses a matter of controversy. In my opinion, I party agree with the statement for following the reasons:

Firstly, Study academic knowledge at school can help students develop their potential, social knowledge as well as their behavior. For example, of some subject like Math, History, Civic Education which there is no better place can help them than school.

Secondly, Pass the exams with excellent score is also advantage for their future to choose a career or have a chance to study abroad or even get a scholarship. For example, as many Vietnamese students get fully government scholarship from others country. Or nowadays most of big companies offer jobs with high benefits for excellent students working in their company.

However, studying life skills is also not less important such as: cooking or dressing. Gaining these necessary skills helps them more independent and confident at anyplace they stay. For example, when they go to study abroad or travel alone without parents help, they need to make their own decision, know how make a healthy meal, or how to impress others by dressing. So, Open life skill classes is encouraged at school. It's also help students reduce their stress after study academic subjects time.

In the end, Academic knowledge should be taught but life skills also need to be considered at school for student comprehensive development.
QuocHuu 7 / 14  
Correct me if i am not right
-There are a lot of grammatical mistakes ( PARTY agree, PASS the exam, OTHERS country,.....)
-After providing a topic in your middle part, you should include an explanations part or a thesis statement -> make your essay more coherent and longer.

-i believe that your dissertation lacks advanced words
Laura17 3 / 5  
Hi,
Here is my suggestions:
For example, of some subjects like Maths, History
how to make
It also helps students ...
A partial agreement should indicate the extent of your agreement or disagreement just the same. That should be indicated as a discussion response topic in the outline. You cannot say that you "partially" whatever with the given discussion. You need to measure or give an end to your dis/agreement. That means, the response should be framed as:

I agree with the statement only up to the following 2 points.

Then indicate what those points are as a part of the discussion outline. A strength response would also be better such as : I strongly agree with the statement up to..., I partially agree with the statement due to the following considerations..., and other similar topics of focus. You cannot, under any circumstance, use a comparative discussion as you did in this essay because the whole point of the extent essay is to show how well and how strongly you can defend your single opinion using 2 discussion reasons. There is no room for comparisons in the discussion since it is not indicated in the original prompt statement. Do not discuss in a manner that does not reflect the original prompt requirements. That could result in the failure of your essay. Unless asked to discuss both opinions, all Task 2 essays are singular response essays.
OP tanghuong 2 / 3  
@Holt @QuocHuu thank you for your Feedback.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 2: Students should be taught academic knowledge so that they can pass exams, and skills such as