If the students are underperforming, it is a sign that they have a bad teacher. Discuss

vynguyn 2 / 2  
Do you think that a bad student has a bad teacher? Personally, I think the major cause of that problem is a result of a less - than effective teacher. In my essay, I will set out my reasons to explain why.

Bad Teacher => Bad Student?

First, pupils are disinterested in school because their teacher cannot get through to them, also is said that, they do not have enough expert knowledge or cannot find an effective way to teach them. Therefore, they gradually brown off, and do not want to do the exercises or learn anything anymore. That makes their scores decrease and the students are underperforming.

Second, when students have to put up with a bad - tempered teacher or they are received offensive remarks from their teachers that lead to emotional disorder. Children live in anxiety that someone will abuse school teacher's power to make them hurt when they go to school resulted in that they are afraid of school and teachers there. They may talk that: "I hate school", "I do not want to go to school" - there are sign that they have a bad teacher.

However, it is not always true in every circumstance. There are many reasons to make a student worse. A good example of this would be they are lazy to do tasks or assignment, or they are becoming to be a computer addiction. And I believe that a seduce from friends is a big problem that children must be conscious.

In conclusion, I believe that a bad teacher can make students ineffectively than they are used to be. Whatever causes there are, parents and society must pay attention to children and supply them with a well education because children are taking the future into their own hands.
Vy, I am not sure what you are supposed to discuss here and how. Rather than presenting an accurate paraphrasing of the prompt requirements, you decided to pose a question before the reader. Which would have been a good thing if you had only bothered to add an explanation of what the essay would be discussing and why. For example, you could have indicated that this is an opinion essay based upon the premise that "students under perform in school due to bad teachers. I will explain why I believe this is so." The current opening statement does nothing to establish the line of discussion within the essay, which is what is expected of the opening statement in an exam essay.

While the rest of your essay reasons make sense, you suddenly decided to contradict your line of reasoning for some reason come paragraph 4. Why is that? What kind of essay are you trying to really discuss? Why did you suddenly present this reason? You are leaving your reader with more questions than answers in this instance regarding your discussion topics and methods so that the confusion will be sure to affect your final score. Remember, you need to have a clear discussion outline in your first paragraph so that the reviewer can follow the flow of the essay and always know his place even if he stops reading for a while and comes back. You did not accomplish the informative objective of this particular presentation.
OP vynguyn 2 / 2  
In paragarph 4 I call it as balancing point
Rich Monte 2 / 94 2  
In your essay you blame the teachers, parents, society, but you don't touch the fact that students can be to blame too (they are lazy, manipulative, too demanding, etc.). To balance your essay, include at least one thought on that.

Home / Writing Feedback / If the students are underperforming, it is a sign that they have a bad teacher. Discuss