Students should value their present time and use it right so that they will never regret later.

thaonguyen1901 10 / 29 3  
I tried to finish it in 30 minutes. Thank you a lot to see it !

Prompt: The college years are the best time in a person's life. Do you agree or not? Give reasons to support your opinion.

The college years of students are the first time students are able to live in a broad environment with people from different areas. It is also the last time they study in school, take part in many activities. This is a big intersection in people's lifetime. Thus to me, the college years are the best time in a person's life.

On one hand, college years enable us to join in different activities. There are many clubs like swimming, tennis, basketball, chemistry, trekking... in every college for students to choose. For students who are very young and energetic, this will be a grate chance for them to try, to have fun and express their abilities. Students also meet friends from different countries and different cultures. This helps them take more friends and understand more about the world outside. Besides, there are usually parties held in colleges at night which help students to release stress outside classes. College life doesn't have much pressure as it seems if we know how to enjoy it.

On the other hand, one important purpose of getting into colleges is to prepare for our future. Colleges create chance for students to study many courses with top professors and enhance their knowledge. With various information, assistant and internships it provides students, they will find easier to get good jobs in the future. Moreover, most colleges will try their best to help students discover their true passion by enable them to take part in different classes. Hence, students will develop the best on their own decision, their own interest.

In sum, most of us can not forget the years being at college with pure feelings, with many chances in front of us and if we hold them right time, our future may change. I strongly believe it is better for college students to value their present time and use it right so that they will never regret later. (318 words)
The college years of students are the first time that students are being able to live in a broad environment with people from different areasdiverse backgrounds . It is also the last time they study in school, take part in many activities. This is a big intersectionan important phase in people'slifetime one's life that contains many memorable events and attachments. (tell the reader the importance of college life very briefly here)ThusTherefore to me, the college years are the best time in a person's life.

There are many clubs like swimming, tennis, basketball, chemistry, trekking...(dont leave dots in your essays ) in every college for students to choose.

My suggestion;In college life, students get the opportunity to take part in many sports activities such as swimming, tennis, chemistry and trekking.
OP thaonguyen1901 10 / 29 3  
Thank you dumi for your soon reply! I will try better in my next papers.

Home / Writing Feedback / Students should value their present time and use it right so that they will never regret later.