TOEFL- studnets prefer home-schooling rather than trditional schools

thalac 2 / 3  
There has been an argument regarding the issue that students are more likely willing to take home-schooling instead of studying at conventional schools in the future. Some people say that it has become prevalent studying at home with parents because children feel comfortable with home-schooling system. However, I think that students will still prefer to go to school. In this essay, I will present two reasons.

To start with, traditional school gives opportunities for students to build up social skills. In general, schools not only have educational purpose, but also for contributing the children's social development. By spending time together in class, students will learn how to deal with problems and lessen conflicts among them. In addition, they will have more chance to meet and broaden their social relationship with people with different background and perspective. In case of South Korea, students normally go through twelve years of school system. During this long time, students obtain how to live in harmony with others and become good member of society.

On top of that, students can not control themselves while nobody is watching. Generally speaking, young teenagers are reluctant to study and avoid hardships. Thus, they are easily distracted by other things such as televison or computer. However, if home-schooling is done with these technologic devices, they will definitely lose interest in education quickly. Thus, what if nobody is taking care and giving constant attention. So, it makes harder for parents to work on their business and will lead further problem with the relationship between children and parents. For example, I thought home-schooling is the best solution for me, this is because I thought I can use time efficiently and develop my knowledge futher. However, I found myself being lazy and giving up on my study no so far. Eventually, I had to go back to school.

I believe that traditional school system should be placed ahead of home-schooling. This is because school takes a great role in student's social aptitude, but also school can give constant care and lead students in right place.
However, I think that students will still prefer to go to school. In this essay, I will present two reasons.

I guess your topic is about which is better for students - Home schools or Traditional schools? , and not about what students prefer. You always need to keep a good alignment between what your topic means and your writing.
... Pahan has a very valid point. I too guess your topic is on which system, homeschooling or traditional, better. If so, your above statement is totally out of topic. Anyways, it is great if you include the full prompt in the post so that others do not have any confusion and can better understand the requirement. Please include the topic in your next thread.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL- studnets prefer home-schooling rather than trditional schools