When you study, what is the best way to do it? Is it in groups or alone?

nickkrocks0705 1 / -  
Studying before an exam is essential for success. But when you study, what is the best way to do it? Is it in groups or alone? Well, they both have there one ups.

When studying alone, it minimizes distraction than gets you out of your thoughts. For example, if studying in groups, minor sounds will distract you like someone yawning, a chair squeaking, or just simply your friends start talking about a different subject and that will be the end of revision. Studying alone makes you more concentrated. It also helps because it helps you become more independent and more organized. Staying alone also means going at your pace. For example, your friends are fast learners and you are not, then they speed up at you will forget about everything that you tried to remember.

Now, the advantages for group studying. Sometimes, you are not motivated to study for your exam because it is your least favorite subject. Then, you go over to your friend's house to study and he helps you keep your motivation. Also, your friends can ask each other questions to help you memorize the subject. Your friends help you from getting distracted. A disadvantage for studying alone is that some people try everything they can to postpone their studying. For example, they can start by reading a little, then go outside to play some soccer. Then they go back inside to clean up their room, start playing video games or just simply sit there and waste time.

In conclusion, both ways of studying have their ups and downs. It is still up to you to decide which way gets you a better grade. You can even experiment: for one science exam, you try to study in a group and on the next exam, try studying alone. Then, you can compare grades.
ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
... like someone yawning, a chair squeaking, or just simply your friends startING TO talking about a different AN OUT OF CONTEXT subject and that will be the end of THIS WILL END UP TO A revision

It also helps because it helps you become more independent and more organized.

For example, your friends are fast learners and you are not. IN THIS SITUATION, then they COULD speed up TO MEMORIZE, WHILE at you will SEEM TO forget about everything MANY PONITS that you HAVE tried to remember.

By the way, what is the aim in writing this essay? Perhaps, you could tell us as it can give you some tips regarding the rules of each different type of writings. After all, you topic and explanation, I think, are interesting to read.

Home / Writing Feedback / When you study, what is the best way to do it? Is it in groups or alone?