Study foreign language at overseas is beneficial or not agree or disagree with extent

gsmaan 2 / -  
please check grammar mistake and how is the introduction and conculsion of this essay?

Nowadays, to a certain extent, I agree that numbers of people who prefer to study at foreign location is accumulating day by day especially in English language. However, I also believe that it is not only the solution of learning a language. Some people seem to believe that learning a language is very easy at home country.

In brief, to hammer in the final nail, I would argue that the benefits of a learning foreign language at oversea outweigh the drawbacks, therefore student will keep continue study at foreign location for their bright future.
amrosca 4 / 130  
Hei! :)

I do not know what the body of the essay looks like, so if what I will say may not take some information you included in it in consideration, please don't mind.

First of all, I feel like the conclusion omits one fact, in my opinion. When it comes to studying abroad, I think it is important to mention the differences in education between first, the second and the third world. Because most students aim at obtaining an education in the USA or in western Europe where the schools are known for their academic reputation. So, this you should definitely include in your essay; by "studying abroad" one generally refers to "studying in developed countries".

Perhaps you could include the body of the essay and we can take a look at that too.
Good luck!

Nowadays,T o a certain extent, I must agree that there is an increasing numbers of people who prefer to study at foreign location is accumulating day by day especially in English language (/to learn a foreign language, especially English, by studying abroad). However, I also do not believe that this not is the only solution(/way)of learning a language(/to master one). Some people seem to believe that learning a language is very easy at home country. (/Some claim that learning a language in one's home country might not be as hard as believed.)

In brief, to hammer in the final nail, I would argue that the benefits of a learning a foreign language at overseas outweigh the drawbacks, therefore students will keep continue studyingat foreign locationabroadfor their bright future(/in order to have better chances at a bright future).

Home / Writing Feedback / Study foreign language at overseas is beneficial or not agree or disagree with extent