Why study?; 'improve understanding, practical knowledge and career planning'

phuongdunglotus 1 / -  
Nowadays, more and more high school students would like to tend college or university bringing their own desires. Some people believe that pursuing academic education would give them some benefits such as improve understanding, practical knowledge and career planning. In my opinion, all these three reasons encourage many students to continue university study.

First, students choose four year university or two year college to broaden their knowledge in some specialized fields. Learning in academic environment students not only study fundamentals course but also approach core courses. For example, when I studied at university, I chose my major is computer science. I have a little understanding about function and system of computer. After four year learning hardly, I apply general understanding from basic theories to intensive principles by my professors. And now, I am an skillful programmer. This approach is important to me because many of them give me the opportunity to find the competitive job.

Also, students would be provided more practical theories. Beside, studying theories in classroom, student would join in a variety of social activities like voluntary in charity organization. In addition, the experiences they take part-time job in campus are also help them to get more different relationships. These activities are certain useful for student and good preparation for future jobs.

Finally, career planning is the most motivating reason for student to attain at university. With the professional background and successful experiences in resume, students have some chance to compete other candidates. For instance, after graduated, with a good diploma in university, it is easy for me to find a job with high salary. And I don't have spend time to seek for job and I could apply some principles to my work. Moreover, I also share my understand with my colleague and build economy for company.

Sum up, attaining in university and college would extend student's knowledge, realistic practicing and career training. These reasons are how students will be able to build the perfect life.
Nowadays, more and more high school students would like to tend college or university bringing their own desires.

Nowadays, more and more high school students would like to attend college or university to aspire their career dreams.

Some people believe that pursuing academic education would give them some benefits such as improve understanding, practical knowledge and career planning

Why do you include the phrase "Some people believe that " ?
It's always good to include your prompt with the essay so that we can understand what it requires from you. I feel this topic is not based on any argument and that is why raised the above question.
Also, students would be provided more practical theories.

You need to align your writing with the prompt. Who provides students with practical knowledge? The universities? Okkkkkkk... then tell that because you cannot leave the reader wondering :D

Further, it is important for the students to have a thorough practical knowledge in their respective disciplines, for them to be successful in their future careers. The universities are the best places for students to have this requirement fulfilled.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
study fundamentals course but also approach core courses

You could give examples to clarify what fundamental courses and core courses are.

I have a little understanding

I used to have little understanding

After four year learning hardly

After four years of working hard. Hardly means "almost not".

an a skillful programmer

I apply general understanding

I have attained a large amount of knowledge

This approach

Do you mean "entering university"?

Beside, studying theories in classroom,

You should omit the comma before "studying"

join in

the experiences they taking part-time jobs

get more different relationships

establish more relationship

attain at university

attend university

build economy for company.

contribute my efforts to my company.

Home / Writing Feedback / Why study?; 'improve understanding, practical knowledge and career planning'