Why study? Knowledge, experience and career are essential for today's young people to concentrate on

d96nguyen 5 / 11 4  
Please help me to edit this writing. Thanks very much.

Topic: People attend college or University for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college and university?

It is clear that knowledge is an important key which leads to success. Most people believe that university and college is the best environment to get that awareness. In addition, it is also a place that we can get new experiences to have best preparation for our career in the future.

The first reason people attend university or college is that they want to increase knowledge of their favourite fields. At high school, obviously you have to study too many subjects that you don't like or they are not useful for your future job. For instance, you want to be an accountant while you must study irrelevant subjects, such as literature or history. So, college is the best place where you can focus on your favourite section.

Secondly, at college, you will collect more new experience in life. For most students, they are people who live far away from home. Hence, they must get used to independent environment. As a result, they will accumulate more and more experience by themselves. Besides, the most important reason students want to attend university is career preparation. Apparently, today we are living competitive job market, growing knowledge and get more experience in university or college are to prepare for a good career in the future.

In conclusion, knowledge, experience, career are essential sides that young people today should concentrate on. Evidently, we can attain these sides effectively when we are studied at university or college.
hamedmas 27 / 58 19  
Besides, the most important reason students want to attend university is career preparation. Apparently Obivously, today we are living in a competitive world.job market, growing knowledge and geting more experience in university or college are to prepareincrease our chance to findfor a good career in the futur
hamedmas 27 / 58 19  
In conclusion, knowledge, experience, career are essential sidesparts which make up ofthat individuality of young people today should concentrate on . Evidently, we can attain these sides effectively when we are studied at university or college.
OP d96nguyen 5 / 11 4  
Thanks hamedmas.
It is clearobvious that knowledge is an important key which leads to success. Most people believe that university and college is the best environment to getbuild that awareness. In addition, it is also a place that we can getgain new experiences in order to have best preparationprepare for our future careersin the future.

Very good introduction :) You follow a good approach for the intro :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Why study? Knowledge, experience and career are essential for today's young people to concentrate on