A study: Not being a native English teacher has been reputed as a drawback?

mor2ela 1 / -  
dear helper,
can you correct my paper?
thanks a lot
m

In this study I explore the belief or the tendency of thinking, that not being a native English teacher has been reputed as a drawback. The study focuses on a Hungarian English teacher who has applied and been denied, as not being a native English speaker. The responses she has got from other English teachers both natives and non natives, who encouraged and advised her to keep trying instead of loosing hope.

The purpose of this study is to stress the following believes; Accent doesn't play a role in teaching and learning language. Non native English teachers aren't worse than native English teachers. Non native English teachers usually face identity problems but, to no avail. The study is conducted on a forum on TEFL. net forum site. The participants are both native and non native English teachers who define and deal with Eszeter's problem of being denied as an English teacher, because of not being a native English speaker. This forum allows English teachers to raise various issues from the English teaching field. The current issue is consisted of 10 messages which are being evident. The analysis method which is used in this study is the Four Worlds Model which examines present, past and future perspectives of the forum messages.
LisaTheKidd 2 / 7  
I'm not sure that I understand what this is about. Are you doing a study to determine whether native English speakers teach English better than non-native English speakers? You seem already to have your answer. Without further information, it's hard to know what is appropriate to correct, but there are a few grammar inconsistencies to work on.

In this study I explore the belief or the tendency of thinking , that not being a native English teacherspeaker? has been reputed as a drawback for English teachers .The study focuses on a Hungarian English teacher who has applied and been denied, asfor not being a native English speaker. The responses she has got from other English teachers, both native and non-native English speakers, haveand non natives, who encouraged and advised her to keep trying, instead of loosingand not to lose hope.
Maybe you can be clearer here at the start:
...native English speaker had been reputed as a drawback for those wishing to work as English teachers.

Use a hyphtn with "non"---> non-native

English teachers who define and deal with can provide insight about Eszeter's problem of...

You write very well!! I think you should explain more about the purpose of your study before describing the forum site. First explain all about what the topic is, and then explain HOW you will approach the problem using the site.

This project seems very complex, so keep it as simple and focused as possible! :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / A study: Not being a native English teacher has been reputed as a drawback?