'studying abroad offers students many necessary skills' - paragraph pro/cons

trang 4 / 5  
More and more people nowadays study abroad because of its great advantages bringing to them. From my point of view, the most important advantage of studying abroad is that it is a favourable environment for students to improve their necessary skills.Firstly, when students study abroad, that means in foreign countries, they will have chace to talk with native speakers regurlarly. THerefore, language skill will be improved dramaticcally. Secondly, at many universitiesi foreign countries, they provide students with advanced sudy facilities and standard teaching methods. I think this is very great benefit because from those things, students can understand the lecture thoroughly and above all, they can apply into reality what they have learned. Another important thing of studying abroad is to get experience.When people live far from home for studying abroad, they have to speak other language, especially, they have to familiarize themselves with new culture so they will have to deal wuith problems on their own. Moreover, they have to adapt many other things.It's very useful for them to be more confident and independent in their lives. In conclusion, studying abroad offers students many necessary skills. I consider this as the most important advantage of syudying abroad.
m00ny 2 / 20  
Few ideas:

- you state a lot of good points/ideas/reasons why studying abroad is important. Try to keep them narrative, don`t jump from native speakers to self-confidence. ( they have to familiarize themselves with new culture so they will have to deal with problems on their own. Moreover, they have to adapt many other things.It's very useful for them to be more confident and independent in their lives)

- be more specific; studying in another country indeed brings up some culture issues, however - seeing it as as student - I would have more problems with replacing things, which have been obvious in my country: free student meals, wi-fi on the campus .. are they better in another country?

- would you go studying abroad? why?
farhatsultana 2 / 4  
While studying abroad,students get immense chances to talk native speakers.Therefore their language skill improved a lot. Secondly,most of foreign universities embrace with advance study facilities and standard teachings methods.These benefits not only improve students comprehension but also enable them to materialize their knowledge.
chalumeau /  
Here is the edited paragraph.

Comments:
- I found that the ideas were not arranged in any order. General ---> Specific ---> General
- Try not to repeat phrases such as "When students study abroad..." or "Another important thing of studying abroad..." They do not use good grammar and are repetitive. Every time you use the word, "when," refer to a specific time period. Try not to use the word "thing."

- If you use "more and more," refer to a comparison time period. A better example of its use: "Compared with fifty years ago, more and more children today..." Even in this example, the "more and more" may be removed. "Compared with fifty years ago, children today..."

- "...Great advantages bringing to them" is incorrect. "Advantages" cannot be "brought" to anyone. "Advantages" may be "acquired by," "earned by," "offered to."

Good work. Needs some revision.

tuongvi 3 / 6  
Moreover, they have to adapt many other things.It's which is very useful for them to be more confident and independent in their lives.

I don't see cons of this problem

Home / Writing Feedback / 'studying abroad offers students many necessary skills' - paragraph pro/cons