(IELTS) Studying abroad is a trend among university students in Turkey

kbektas 3 / 7 3  
I am waiting your tips and comments for improving my writing skills.

Studying abroad is a trend among university students in Turkey. Students mostly prefer more developed countries like USA and BRIC. These countries attract them with better education, higher life standards and gaining experience opportunity. However,students are afraid of culture shock and expensive life.

Developed countries have countless advantages for young people. Effective education is the first thing that they look for. Most of the best universities around the world are located in the USA, while Turkey has 1 or 2. Besides, learning a foreign language can be much easier with native friends and teachers. Most of these countries' welfare states are better than us. Students going from here will find impressive life with cultural and social possibilities. Also, they will live away from their families, which means freedom and responsibilities. They will gain life experiences and learn how to stand against difficulties without taking help, which make them adults.

Of course, these countries aren't perfect, they have disadvantages, too. As I mentioned above, students will discover a country with full of opportunities, but definitely there will be different from hometown. Every country has typical food, cleaning and daily routine habits and getting used to them can be tough for a stranger. Students who can't manage to live in that culture may feel alone and depressive. On the other hand, everything that the countries offered have a price. Most students need scholarship for studying abroad. Those don't have scholarship must find a part-time job for a better life, which affects their lessons.

Consequently, studying abroad isn't as easy as it seems. Better education and life standards have price that you must pay. Finally, I think that all students must experience this adventure for better career and future.

(40 min,286 words)
lovemylife 1 / 2  
Btw, in writing essay, you should write full of word such as: cannot, "are not " instead of can't and aren't. :)
fikri 5 / 317 71  
Students mostly prefer more developed countries like USA and BRIC. These countries attract them with better education, higher life standards and gaining experience opportunity. However,students are afraid of culture shock and expensive life.

do these wodrs 'students' above have the same meaning or different? make it clearly, so that the readers will not feel confused
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
I see you write very good. However, you miss few points. Let's say: you use many contracted forms, such as

aren't

isn't

.., etc. As a result, vocabularies build look weak.
It is always good to include your prompt in the post so that we can have a better understanding about what it really requires from you. In this case we really don't have a clear idea as to your prompt is specific to Turkey or it is just a general topic. If your prompt is open to all countries, then do not narrow down its scope in the introduction by making reference to Turkey. In that case you can have Turkey as an example in body paras.

Home / Writing Feedback / (IELTS) Studying abroad is a trend among university students in Turkey