Studying alone is the best way. Agree or disagree?

nghigia219 1 / -  

studying alone or in a group?

Education has become increasingly important in many countries around the world. While studying alone is believed is the best way for knowledge seekers, I personally believe that other factors are equally important.

There is a main reason why studying by oneself is the optimal choice to most public opinion, which helps concentrate on studying better. From this aspect at issue, having own private space because of no distraction and disturbance from others, which is the way helps pay comprehensive attention on learning, leads to achieve higher academic results at school . Besides, fostering personal growth is also gained from seeking knowledge by oneself. Due to challenging as well deal with problems by themselves, soft skills such as problem-solving could be enhanced. It is clear about not only can one improve scores but one also applies for seeking for well-paid employment or climbing up to the career ladder.

Nevertheless, I believe that other considerations are just as important as studying alone such as studying in group. The first benefit from this way of studying is motivation. Which means whenever studying with highly qualified people who may also the seeker's role model, one has rationale to pursue one's studying. Thanks to the partners' tutorial, one's own faults are easily recognized and one can be transmitted knowledge. Knowledge seekers in group, therefore, enhance themselves to take know-how in. Moreover, the more people one studies with, the more ideas one gets from others in the same time; due to members not only gets new opinions in short-time, they also gain a huge of understanding.

In conclusion, while studying alone is the optimal choice for most people, I do not believe that it outweighs all other ways
hyperephania 10 / 27  
You should say "is believed to be the best way" instead of " is believed is the best way".
In addition, the first sentence of your frist body paragraph seems to make no sense. You should explain the reason in the a sentence separated from the topic sentence.

Hope this make sense!
francigd 3 / 3  
I think you wrote very well, but you should extend your conclusion part.
You have a good vocabular and used good connectors, but try not overuse these.
natashaebab 3 / 9 1  
You have good vocabulary and collocation but you should know how to use them.

You can generate atleast 2 reason if you agree or disagree

Intro: Paraphrase the question, your stand (agree or Disagree), then your reason

Paragraph 1 (1st reason) topic sentence, explanation & Example

Paragraph 2 (2st reason) topic sentence, explanation & Example

Conclusion: State you opinion( agree or disagree) and Summarise your 2 reasons

hope these would help you
Nghi, since the prompt thesis asked you to consider whether you agree OR disagree with the statement provided, you were expected to deliver one opinion with a complete body of paragraphs that would support your opinion based on reasons stemming from 3 sources:

1. Public opinion
2. Personal opinion
3. Supporting examples that justify both the public and personal opinion

In a straight opinion essay, signified by the "choice" word "or", you need to be able to explain the reason why you support a single stance on the topic. This is never to be discussed as a contrasting essay because that is not the instruction you were provided with. A contrast essay will be indicated by the instruction "discuss both..." In this instance, the question you have to respond to is "agree OR disagree". Just like in real life, when you are faced with choices, you can only choose one. It is kind of like being asked "Do you want to study in your country or abroad?" You respond; "I want to study abroad." See? You made one choice because you cannot study both in your country and abroad. The same goes for this type of essay question.

Home / Writing Feedback / Studying alone is the best way. Agree or disagree?