Studying English language in an English-speaking country is best (but not the only) way to learn it

thungan3009 1 / -  

studying language live

Some people suppose countries English being their mother tongue have the best environment to study this international language, but there are also different ways to master English. From my perspective, I am in support of the statement that not only people living in English-speaking countries can polish this language.

It is undeniable that getting exposed to an English-speaking environment can promote your accent and fluency. A person spending most of his life in England, for instance, speaks this universal language more naturally and fluently than the one living in Asian countries. That is why some language centres having native speakers can attract more students than others.

Secondly, communicating with the locals frequently helps the learners think and speak in English instead of translating for their mother language. Gradually, English becomes their second language but a compulsory one.

Despite the strengths that studying in an English-speaking country have on the table, this way of learning seems to be more suitable for the youngster whose adaptability is better. Adults or the elder who have spoken their language for a long time find it difficult to remember and digest all the vocabulary and definitions in English, so they need some guidance in their mother tongues. Moreover, with the development of cutting-edge technology, people now can easily get access to websites allowing users to connect with native speakers. By this, I mean that people can have their speaking skills improved by practising.

In conclusion, an English-based environment seems to be the best for studying English, but you can also improve your skills in other ways and by practising.
In truth, your restatement is a bit off target when compared to the original. The idea behind the original is that there are various ways to learn to speak the English language. Your presentation asserts that

not only people living in English-speaking countries can polish this language.

So, there is a slight difference in your prompt understanding and restatement but, your response opinion creatively responds to the provided question. That said, there will be some deductions applied to the prompt restatement, but the response essay score should remain untouched.

Your reasoning paragraphs do not support your opinion for the most part. So expect to get a failing score when it comes to correct prompt response format considerations. You are focusing on how English is best learned in an English country, when your response said there were other ways to learn the language. Sadly, the part that applies to your opinion,

the development of cutting-edge technology... improved by practising.

This is the response that should have been developed over 2 paragraphs. The advent of technology and how it assists in language learning, along with another reason, such as learning English at local English language learning centers, would have been the most appropriate and best scoring reasoning methods for your opinion.

The essay fails in responding to the task for the most part. It is not, in my opinion, a passing score essay because of the prompt topic alteration and the majority of the non-opinion supporting paragraphs. You have to remember that your reasoning paragraph score will be based on how well you defend your opinion. That means, you do not make any mention of the opposing opinion. Focus only supporting and strengthening your opinion paragraphs because this is a single opinion essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Studying English language in an English-speaking country is best (but not the only) way to learn it