Studying in foreign countries gradually become an upward trend - a positive one or not?

hathubui2001 1 / -  

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad

The number of students choosing to study abroad has witnessed a growing pattern in recent year. Studying in foreign country gradually become an upward trend in our country, placing the debate whether study abroad is beneficial or not. Below is my opinion about the advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad.

On the bright side, learning in another country is a precious experience, giving opportunities for personal growth. It's undoubted to say that living abroad can help broaden students' horizon, simultaneously improve their language proficiency. Moreover, qualifications acquired from prestigious universities can help open the door to better job opportunities in later years. Take my cousin for example, she had enrolled on a bachelor in an UK university before working as a well-paid staff in Apple.

On the other hand, studying abroad is also a challenging way. Some students find the difference of culture containing language barrier take them back with their peer.In worse case, the obligation of looking after themselves and homesickness contribute to the difficulties while living in foreign country. For example, just a month ago, a friend of my brother decided to take his life to an end after a prolonged period of loneliness despite the fact that he was a successful student in the USA.

In general, study abroad poses both opportunities and challenges. On the plus side, study abroad is a development of appreciation of culture differences, in contrast to some drawbacks from living alone at the young ages.
Oscar Tam 2 / 3 2  
I would like to suggest that the examples are not solid at all due to the cases were only surrounding your circumstance, if the examples can actually make much more consensus to the others that would lead more persuasive to your article. I recommend that you can attempt to think through the view of the employers, which student would them appreciate, aboard student either the local student. Is it based on the reputation of their school or what? Such elaboration can reflect the real case in our society, more consensus can be understood by the readers due to their experience.
Ha, a completely accurate discussion review of your essay cannot be completed without the complete prompt requirement. I need to read the original prompt and not just the title you decided to assign to it in order to determine the applicability of your discussion approach as well as the mistakes you may have made in the presentation. Overall, the essay is short in terms of discussion content. You need 3 body paragraphs discussion the reasons for the side you have chosen to discuss. It would seem that you are discussing the advantages and disadvantages of the study abroad trend when the actually prompt is asking for a discussion of whether this is a positive or negative trend. Your title and actual discussion are in conflict with one another. Thus, an appropriate review for your essay cannot be accomplished. If you still wish to get a proper review for this essay done, you will need to post the original and complete prompt for the reference of the reviewers here.

Home / Writing Feedback / Studying in foreign countries gradually become an upward trend - a positive one or not?