IELTS; Studying a foreign language at primary school is very advantageous!

Hgly 2 / 6  
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than Secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

In the globalizing world, studying a foreign language in general and English in particular play an important role to find a high salary job in society. That is the reason why a lot of parents let their children get used to foreign language at primary school. The others argue that it is better for children to begin their non - mother touge at Secondary school, when they are older, more mature in their thought. In my opinion, I subscribe to the view of former for some reasons below.

Firstly, It is said that children's mind are likely the blank page. It is easier for teacher to teach them language when they are young. In addition to this, they can follow other actions without effort. Reality has shown that adults are not as good at speaking foreign language as kids

Secondly, the more you study, the professional you become. Sooner do children study foreign language, higher salary they can get in the future. After many years studying, they have no trouble in using foreign language, they can speak with foreigner as a native speaker.

In conclusion, I highly approve children to study foreign language as soon as possible for their brighter future. And, of course, if i have a baby, i would approach my kid to the way like that.
In the globalizing world, studying a foreign language in general and English in particular play an important role to find a high salary job in society.

Don't narrow down the scope of your topic. It speaks of a foreign language and nothing specifically about English. You can have English your examples, however,in the introduction you need to introduce the topic it is real sense.

Firstly, It is said that children's mind are likely the blank page.

.... thre are some grammar issues;
First, it is said that children's mind is like a blank page.

Firstly, It is said that children's mind are likely the blank page. It is easier for teacher to teach them language when they are young

My view is slightly different - Children are free from responsibilities and other social bareers to a great extent compared to adults. This enables them to concentrate better in learning a foreign language.
ldlsky03 8 / 16 2  
Your essay task 2 are not enough words and you should divide your essay body into 2 paragraphs at least.
pooh 3 / 3 1  
219 words. you should write minimum 250 words for task 2
OP Hgly 2 / 6  
That's right. I knew it. I am trying to write without mistake in words or gramma ^^
HelpmepassIELTS 1 / 2  
Isn't "a lot " considered a little informal for IELTS ?

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; Studying a foreign language at primary school is very advantageous!