Studying the past and reasons requiring us to know about history

halinhtrang 1 / 2  
Some people assume that the present is hardly getting involved in the history, so learning about the past is not important. In this essay, I am going to give several reasons of studying this subject along with some problems emerge if it is not taught at school.

In my opinion, there are two main reasons requiring us to know about history. First of all, when the young are reminded of majestic events in the past, their patriotism can be stimulated. For example, after searching information on history to prepare for a presentation at school, my sister now becomes more proud of her country. Moreover, commemorating the past through lessons enables children to gain a reservoir of knowledge and experiences.

If students are not educated history, there will be some negative effects on themselves as well as the society. Without knowing history, the new generation may gradually become ungrateful and neglectful. Besides, the national security and defence will be put in jeopardy due to children lacking historic comprehension. Specifically, a recent magazine has indicated that a country can not survive without being loved by its people.

In conclusion, studying the past plays an important role in nations' existence, as a result, it is crucial for youngsters to learn of. I advocate that the goverment should take more measures to generalize history to the young in particular and the publicity in general.
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hi Halin!

... so learning about the past is not (you can use : less important important.
First of all, when the youngyoungsters are reminded of majestic events ...
For example, after searching information onin history to prepare for a presentation at schoola school presentation, my sister now becomes more ...
... lessons enables children especially student to gain a reservoir of ...
Besides, the national security and defencedefense will be put in jeopardy due ...
II advocate that the govermentgovenment should take more measures ...

Note :

I think you did a great job with your summary, Halin.
The sentence is well-written, and you used simple word although it quite complexes.
I like reading your summary! :)
oktoberlin12 1 / 3  
Hai Halin!

... two main reasons requiringwhich are requiring us to know about history. First of all, when the young people/ youngters[choose one] are reminded of majestic ...

If students are not educated by the history, there will ...
... in jeopardy due to children lacking ofhistorichistorical comprehension.
... plays an important role intonations' existencethe existence of nations,.[use dot]as As a result, it is crucial ...
... to generalize history to the young people/ youngters in particular and ...

Note
I think your essay is well-written and well-structured, started from Introduction, Overview, Body and Conclusion.
I think you did a great job Halin!
Hope this would help you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Studying the past and reasons requiring us to know about history