Studying people and their employers assistance - Ielts charts

Coolmam 1 / -  
Follow this link to see the question: ielts-exam.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=162&Itemid=69

My answer: The two bar charts illustrate why people of different age groups study and how their employers assist them in their education.
The first chart shows the two reasons for study, namely career and interest. Obviously, most people under 26 study for that occupation. This proportion decreases by over 10% in every next group, which leads to the fact that only under 20% of people over 49 study for their career. The reverse is generally true for the reason of interest. Only 10% of people under 26 continue their education for interest. However, this number increases dramatically in the last group. The balance appears in the group of people from 40 - 49, with 40% study for both career and interest.

From the second graph, it can be easily recognized that employees under 26 receive the most amount of support from their bosses, about 70%. This proportion dipped considerably in the group of 30- 39 to 30%, but get higher in two next decades.

In general, the amount support employees get from their employers is not linked with the fact that they study for their career or not.
The two bar charts illustrate why people of different age groups study, and how their employers assist them in their education.

...every next group, which leads to the fact that only under 20% of people over 49 study for their careers.

The balance appears in the group of people from 40 - 49, with 40% studying
for both career and interest.

In general, the amount of support employees get from their employers is not linked towhether they study for their careers or not.

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / Studying people and their employers assistance - Ielts charts