STUDYING IN TRADITIONAL CLASSES IS LESS BENEFICIAL THAN LEARNING ONLINE AT HOME

ngotridung0110 1 / -  

HOME VS SCHOOL - BETTER PLACE TO STUDY

STUDYING ONLINE IS MORE BENEFICIAL THAN LEARNING ONLINE AT HOME

These days, it is true that studying online plays an important role in our lives now. While this development may be disadvantageous to a certain extent, I believe that its advantages are much more significant.

On the one hand, e-learning is not productive as studying in class. The reason is that by educating online, students tend to be more distracted and procrastinated by things around them. For example, instead of focusing on the lecture, some pupils could just let their phones there and play video games or watch TV, which is not allowed in schools. Consequently, their academic transcript would gradually fall.

On the other hand, I do believe the perks are on top of these drawbacks. Firstly, by teaching online, both teachers and students do not have to waste their time commuting. For instance, if in the past, educators and learners have to drive a long distance to get to school, which could take a lot of their time, now they just have to sit at their home with an electronic device connected internet to be able to study. Secondly, this teaching style would make a comfortable learning space for students. To illustrate, having excessive noise in the direct classroom could cause disturbance and thereby affect knowledge acquisition. Therefore, by distance education, students can learn in the most comfortable way, and then they can improve their understanding.

In conclusion, while the traditional classes may have some value, I hold the belief that they are eclipsed by the advantages above.
These days, it is true that studying online plays an important role in our lives now.

This is a personal reflection of the writer. It is not a correct nor accurate prompt topic replacement. This sentiment is not relevant to the paragraph scoring requirements. This representation will cause a scoring deduction.

While this development may be disadvantageous to a certain extent, I believe that its advantages are much more significant.

An answer was provided but, it is not the proper response as it does not reflect the original prompt topic and discussion question which is:

Studying with a group of students in a classroom is more beneficial than learning online at home. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The prompt restatement + opinion will recieve a failing mark due to irrelevance. The writer used an A/D response method in an extent essay.

The reasoning paragraphs further confuse the reader due to a comparative discussion presentation. The provided discussion instruction requires 2 paragraphs in support of the writer's opinion. As the overall response discussion approach is incorrect, the essay cannot be awarded a passing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / STUDYING IN TRADITIONAL CLASSES IS LESS BENEFICIAL THAN LEARNING ONLINE AT HOME