"how stupid I am"; 5 minutes down-town

vafa 3 / 15  
Red light turned on and I should stop the car."I really hate raining weather"I muttered. "how stupid I am"."who came down-town in this bad condition?"I nagging with myself.While the windscreen wipers were moving fron side to side,I looked at the light to know if it turned to green or not, a knocking on the window made me pay attention to the left side.Isaw a little boy with lots of beautiful roses in his hand.At first I shocked a lot."who was he?"."what did he do here?"I asked from myself.I pushed the bottom, so the window opened and he wanted me to buy some of those delicate flowers which were in his caorse hands.But more than those delicate flowers,I paid attention to his pure eyes which were shining like diamond.For a while I forgot about how terrible day it was and I felt something bad in my heart.I bought all of those red and white roses to my mom.I was thinking about his pure eyes that the horn of the cars made me start my car.It was 5 minutes but passed me long time with suffer.He was so young...
Also, at the beginning you need "the"...

The red light appeared, and I had to stop the car.

:-)

Mahsa, capitalize the first word of every sentence, even if it is in " " marks. Also, I hope you have time to type this again and try to use the corrections Annika gave. Try typing it correctly, and if you still have errors we will fix them. You have to practice typing the correct way over and over again.
butterbescotch 6 / 41  
"I really hate rainy weather"I muttered. You have to add comma inside the quotation like this weather," I muttered.

At first I shocked a lot Insert was.

And pay attention to Anika's edit.

------------

Take time to review. It looks like you just threw it here after typing the last period. Review. Review. Review. After you felt it is your best then pass it here. You'll learn more from that process.

Engaging anecdote. Well done.
OP vafa 3 / 15  
Hi,
Thanks annika,kevin and rebenrio.I will correct my mistake and I will pay attention more.
Ha ha, it's good to correct mistakes, but try not to pay too much attention! It makes you go crazy!

Home / Writing Feedback / "how stupid I am"; 5 minutes down-town