IELTS; The subjects that children are taught in schools are decided by central authorities

fahadbd 25 / 56 5  
The subjects that children are taught in schools are decided by central authorities. Some people say that teachers, not politicians, should be responsible for this task.

To what extent you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Education is inevitable for the children and therefore a suitable subject puts an important rule in their educational fields. The central authority rules all activities of schools but some people blame teachers should be responsible instead of politicians. However, I entirely disagree with mentioned prompt.

There is no doubt, the job of the teacher is to deliver good teaching to the students but not to make any decision about subjects. Authority decides what subject is preferable in society, how much skill is needed for the current generation. The elected members call a meeting in order to make a syllabus for the children. They fix main subjects, and elective subjects and they also make a database of exams. Teacher's training program, educational expenditure, teacher's wage all have to confirm by the authority. Only teachers obey the rules and regulations which given by the authority.

The government's job is to ensure a standard education for the children of its country. They deliver provision of advanced equipment such as computers, research centre and library which help them make good quality in education. They also measure the numbers of students and compare level with developed countries. In contrast, teachers look after children and serve them some pacific subjects. They can also decide too much variation in the stands and qualification.

To sum up, teachers and authorities both have outstanding contribution in educations. While Some people argue that teachers are the responsibile to select a subject in schools. I think there is no evidence behind of their voice. But it is true they both decide how to serve their native country.
saphiresong 1 / 1  
but some people blame teachers should be responsible instead of politicians

Maybe you mean "but some people argue that teachers, not politicians, should be responsible"?

There is no doubt, the job of the teacher is to deliver good teaching

I feel like "there is no doubt that the job..." sounds smoother. Also, maybe replace the word "good" with something like "adequate" or "excellent". (try a thesaurus.)

They can also decide too much variation in the stands and qualification.

Sentence seems too short compared to the other sentences. Merge with previous one.

While Some people argue

You capitalized "some"? lol. Also in that sentence you should put a comma, not a period.

Instead of "But it is true" try "regardless"
Elementary11 2 / 4  
I like the essay, you should edit the first sentence so it can be an attention grabber, I hope that helped.
Education is inevitable for the children andtherefore a suitable subject puts an importantrulein their educational fields

.... this latter part is pretty confusing :(

The central authority rulesall activities of schools

... your prompt talks about school curriculum, so you better stick to that.

people blame teachers should be responsible instead ofpoliticians

well... again, politicians and authorities are two different sets of people although politicians may hold such authorities.
You need to keep your writing well aligned with the prompt and avoid going out of topic.
OP fahadbd 25 / 56 5  
Thanks everyone

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; The subjects that children are taught in schools are decided by central authorities