Many subjects are dropped at school, leading multiple changes for students.

nhu thao 2 / 1  

schools curriculum dilemma

In this day and age, most optional subjects such as art, sport, and music are being removed as substitutes for Sciences. Numerous youngsters struggle with these unexpected changes. I strongly disagree with the statement above changes

Firstly, art, sport, and music enhance one's potential. To be more specific, lots of students have a fancy for being well-known singers, artists, or even sports coaches

They find these curricula useful for them and help them form the basis to develop to further extent In case there these wonderful lessons are deleted, however, children: are depressed, and disappointed due to having no interest in going to school. Therefore, they even fail to maintain excellent academic performances in other compulsory subjects, for instance, math, literature or physics, etc

Furthermore, these subjects are healthy means of entertainment. Particularly, after having difficult and tiring lessons, the children tend to play sports
during break time to boost their spirit and relieve stress. Girls can participate in the vocal room to sing cheerful songs with smooth melodies having to help them chill out after an industrious curriculum There are such friendly and harmless ways for relaxing. If drawing lessons, outdoor activities, and singing classes fall into disuse, as a result students may lose their motivation to keep learning. On the other hand, they are easily addicted to playing games and using gadgets excessively to relax.

To put everything in a nutshell. It appears that many useful Subjects like art, sport, and music are being erased, leading to multiple consequences for children themselves. In my opinion, I reject it that schools continue this practice
It is important that the exam taker understand the importance of opinion clarity to the essay. Most specially in the first paragraph where the task accuracy score is based heavily on the method by which the writer makes his thoughts understood. His restatement is confusing and his opinion lacks a reference to the topic and reasoning subjects for the next paragraphs.

Based on this exercise, it is clear that the writer does not have a working knowledge of how to format English sentences. His skills are so bad that he cannot even present a proper paragraph, nor use punctuation marks properly in the sentences. The use of certain words out of meaning adds to the failure of this presentation.

Understand this, do not just keep writing for the sake of meeting the word count. Write to make yourself properly understood, using correct writing skills. Without which passing sectional scores cannot be given. Failure to do so means the essay will still get a failing score like in this case.
OP nhu thao 2 / 1  
@Holt thanks a lot !!!!!! i'll keep practicing and preventing myself from making these mistakes.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many subjects are dropped at school, leading multiple changes for students.