'not many succeeded in their own business' - Being Entrepreneur - Advantages and Disadvantages

ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Some people decide to start their own business instead of working for a company or organization. Do the advantages for people working for their own business outweigh the disadvantages?

In the present time, thanks to the internet access, many people especially the young prefer having their own business than working as an employee. Although some believe being entrepreneur has some merits, I am more likely to argue that its demerits have to be more paid attention.

Admittedly, having own occupation can make people's lives more independent. It is as long as when they work, there is no more pressure from their boss. In short, they work for themselves not for their employers. In addition, individuals' personal quality will develop more than before. Taking an example, people as businessperson will often face more obstacles in their business. As a consequence, they have to be more patient, brief, and active to get each opportunity.

On the other hand, getting higher risk has to be faced by people with starting up their business. This is because many of starters are beginners and have no at all experience to be businesspersons. Therefore, in accordance with the latest study, 20 percent of new entrepreneurs can only survive for the first two-year, and then 50 percent of survivors can continue their own business in 5 years. The main reason of this case is most of beginners prefer to choose stopping their business because they are hard to earn income instantly. Another disadvantage of being entrepreneur is people might be difficult to find loyal consumers. This is because many people tend to buy something with famous brand. Therefore, new business will vanish little by little.

To sum up, there is no doubt, disadvantages of having own business are more than advantages while not few succeed in their own business. However, people deciding to be an entrepreneur should consider their strength, weakness, and opportunity before starting up their business.

(292)
Ucha MSN 17 / 26 4  
... can make people's liveslife more independent. It is as long as when they work, there is no more pressure from their boss if we are working in own business.

This is because many of starters are beginners and have no at all experience to be businesspersonsthey begin to build a career without having an experience before.

... most of beginners prefer to choose stoppingbe opting to stoptheir business because ...

Home / Writing Feedback / 'not many succeeded in their own business' - Being Entrepreneur - Advantages and Disadvantages