Success is a continuous journey (TED Summary)

fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
Many people think that success is just one straight way. This is can explain why do people reach success and then fail. When people back to their comfort zone caused they figured they have made it then stop thinking any ideas and innovation. We also have to working what we love. If it is not, may be we can get much money, but not happiness.

According to Richard St. John, success is continuous journey. These are eight principles to avoid "success-failure syndrome", they are ideas, work, focus, push, ideas, improve, serve, and persist. That is not only how we achieve success, but ho we sustain it.

Source: TED
Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Helllo you are great writer
However, there are inputs for you.

... why do people reach success and then fail >> this can explain why some people are success and some not .

caused they figured they have made it then stop thinking any ideas and innovation >> since they stop thinking and producing innovative idea
We also have to working what we love >>we should love what we do and do what we love

If it is not, may be we can get much money, but not happiness. >> otherwise, you only earn money, but not for happiness.

That is not only how we achieve success, but ho we sustain it >> these are not only the ways how to achieve target, but how to sustain as well.

see you on next writing
Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Hello Fauzan
there are a twice advice for me

This is can explain why do people reach success
.....you donot need verb auxilary because there is can

why do people reach success and then fail
......maybe be more better if without do. the pattern, subj+verb+conj+subject+verb
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Many people think that success is just one straight way. This is can[DOUBLE VERBS] explain why dopeople reach success and then fail. When people back to their comfort zone caused they figured ... [CONFUSING SENTENCE]. We also have to working what we love.

According to Richard St. John, success is continuous journey.
That is not only how we achieve success , but ho we sustain it.

TOO SHORT. severe issue on repetition, sentence structure, and sure the meaning or function of your sentences. need to show great effort another time

Home / Writing Feedback / Success is a continuous journey (TED Summary)