What is the success and which necessary characteristics one should possess to be successful?

khumayra 5 / 2 3  
Please help.
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. When you write your answer, you are not limited to the examples listed in the question

What is the success and which necessary characteristics one should possess to be successful? This is important questions, that everybody addresses himself today. I also asked myself and found out that, for me, a successful person is somebody who got peace in heart and in my mind. This lucky guy is in constant self-improvement and learning process, always curious to life, full of energy and have an ability to perfectly manage his time. In this essay, I will discuss my version of the most valuable traits that a person should have to take advantage and be a champion in this life.

I believe time management should be considered as the key trait determining the successfulness of the person. In today's furious pace of the world and a terrifying amount of information one should put right priorities between work, study and find a balance with his private life. It is impossible to do without discipline and a great time management trait.

Another feature that I want to bring to your attention as must-have characteristic of my "lucky guy" is positive attitude. Life is full of difficulties and pressure. Without having healthy and positive mind it would be difficult to anybody to go along with all hardships of the life. One can be dragged into depression and lose the interest to do anything.

Constant learning, interest and willingness to self-improve are the great tools that help people to achieve the top of the world. Recently, I listened series of lectures of a famous writer Brendon Burchard who had a dream to be a self-development coach and who taught himself to give speeches, to put his ideas into the book and make interesting to readers, to code his own webpage and a lot of other necessary knowledge. He didn't know any of the mentioned skills in the beginning. So he is the sustainable learning process and he is doing it with love and curiosity.

The final, but not less important characteristics of successful person are stress-resistance and ability to make a decision. I know from myself, how difficult, sometimes, to make a decision and take account on all consequences of it. It can be really tough. One should have the very strong stress-opposition character to handle both bad and good outcomes of the decision.

Overall, there cannot be enough time for me to indicate all features that successful person should have to improve in life, but personally to me, positive attitude, constant self-development, a courage to make difficult decisions and ability to handle the stress are in priority. One should work on himself to get those key elements and succeed in work and personal life.

Thank you,
Mira
Ester Napitupulu 18 / 25 3  
Hii kumayra,
Your idea are awesome, but maybe it would be better if you explain about constant self-improvement and learning process in paragraph 2, always curious to life in paragraph 3, full of energy in paragraph 4 and have an ability to perfectly manage time in paragraph 5. As you have represented your arguments in the introduction, so you should explain the first idea for the next paragraph after the introduction, and the second for the next body paragraph in order to make it flows naturally.

Hope this can help you.. Thanks..

Home / Writing Feedback / What is the success and which necessary characteristics one should possess to be successful?