GRE Essay on::Success in any realm of life comes more often from taking ..

prakashraj 1 / -  
Please can anybody suggest me where i need to improve for the issue writing in GRE on the topics like this:

GRE Essay on ::Success in any realm of life comes more often from taking chances or risks than from careful and cautious planning

Success is the ultimate goal most of the people work on for. Success have its own definition and limit for individual. Some of the people thinks getting a well paid job ahead in life is success whereas some thinks getting something renown by his/her work.

The target which one sets and work for it is not a real success it is just simple destination that they worked for with their pre-plan. Real success is the plethoras of achievement that they have not imagine .These kinds of success is only achieve with some fluke of luck. This achievement is often achieved by the taking chances or risks. In the football world, recent success of Manchester United FC is because of their start player C.Ronaldo. Manchester Utd signed him around 5 yrs ago with money around 10 million when he was just 17 yrs. In the same contest arsenal FC was also trying to sign him. Arsenal FC didn't take chances or risks on investing more than 10 millions in 17 yrs old kid whereas Manchester Utd did take risk. And later that 10 million kid delivered for Manchester Utd for 3 seasons successive title and made profile for Manchester Utd for being sold in 80 million.

Similarly one can see people taking risk by only reading important question for exam have done better than people who read whole course. In the field of technology and art, we can see big movie making company use new innovating idea in the movies which are very different than usual movie includes. These company risk their money by investing on those topics or issue which is not used before and don't have any success in past. In most of the case they get well success in their movie and get pay back.

In the modern days many country are taking with their money and talented resources by involving them in various research. They believe in taking risk and chance for real success rather than planning.

In terse it can be cite that planning leads to the target that one have set ahead which is often normal where as risk or chance can lead them to the realm success in life.
Success is the ultimate goal most people work for. Success has its own definition and limits for individuals. Some of the people think getting a well-paying job is success whereas some think getting something renown by his/her work is most important.

The target which one sets and works for it is not a real success; it is just simple destination that they worked for with their pre-plan. Real success is...

These companies risk their money by investing in those topics or issues which were not used before and didn't have any success in the past. In most of the cases they get some success in their movie and get paid back.----I don't really understand this part! :-)

In the modern times many countries are taking their money and using it for various research projects. They believe in ...

Keep practicing! Read it aloud so your brain processes the correct ways. You have difficulty with plural nouns and past tense verbs.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / GRE Essay on::Success in any realm of life comes more often from taking ..