Successful performance is not merely physics, it's also a multitude combination of supporting skills

dils 20 / 33 2  
IELTS Summary 4: Peripheral Vision in Sports

Successful performance is not merely about physical predictors, it also about a multitude combination of supporting skills. One significant skill can be refers to visual ability. Athletes, for example, have to be able to utilize this visual ability, especially the peripheral vision in order to be fully functioning during the game.

Peripheral vision enables the athletes to observe the boundaries of visual range, which help them to attain the best effort. Peripheral vision involves the ability to process stimulus quickly. A simple example of peripheral vision can be seen when a basketball player must dribble the ball toward the ring and stay bring to notice the position of the other players by using the edge of eyes. Thus, such a kind of peripheral vision capacity brings advantages for the athletes' performance.
ALMAJID06 4 / 10  
it (is) also about a multitude combination ...
One significant skill can be refers (use past participle)
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Dhyla..
These are a few suggestions for you to finalize this summary
Check my notes and deal with them

... merely about physical predictors, BUT (you cannot merge some sentences without the conjunction) it also about a multitude ...
One significant skill can be refers REFERRED to visual ability.

THE Peripheral vision enables the athletes ...
THE Peripheral vision involves the ability ...
A simple example of THE peripheral vision (...) and stay bringING to notice the position of ...

Note: This is a good job. I really appreciate your effort because this is free of the major errors, and I can get the points. However, you are supposed to reread more times before you upload the summary so that you are able to reduce your mistakes.

Keep Spirit
GOOD LUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / Successful performance is not merely physics, it's also a multitude combination of supporting skills