Successfull person = money? 'comfortable with itself and with the others'

hyperione 5 / 11  
In the modern society the money becomes increasingly important. Everyone wants a wealthy life and everyone tries to become rich. This happens because the people wants

to live in comfortable houses, loves the comforts of flush life, dreams longer and more expensive holidays. Therefore is easy to comprehend why money is so important.

But money is not easy to earn. Well educated and high knowledge people can work in well payed jobs but the ways to earn money are multiple. There are a lot of illegal and lawless ways to make money. A person who earns money with drugs or exploitation of prostitution surely is not a successful one.

But by what is characterized a successful person? The successful person is the one who is comfortable with itself and with the others, the one who has an important purpose in his life, the one who is loved by his family and by his friends, the one who is satisfied by what he has.

Surely the money is important for everyone but a not rich person could easily be a successful one. The media give us a wrong idea of success, because show us only rich hypothetical successful people. But a real successful person is not the rich actor or singer who goes in clubs and drinks and has beautiful women, the successful person is a family man that works in a small office of a crowded city and when he returns home helps the young son with the homework. The successful person is the one who doesn't spend the Christmas at Sant Moritz or Cortina, but the one who is satisfied by a tasty Christmas dinner.

Consequently the successful people is not the one who earned a lot of money but the one who received a lot of love during his whole life.

' , , .
Nikki_Phenomena 1 / 4  
In the modern society,the money has becomes increasingly important. Everyone wants to lead/have a wealthy life and everyone tries to become rich. This happens because the people wants

to live in comfortable houses, loves the comforts of flush life, dreams about longer, and more expensive holidays. Therefore it is easy to comprehend why money is so important.

But, money is not easy to earn. Well educated and highly knowledged people can work in well payedpaid jobs but the ways to earn money are multiple. There are a lot of illegal and lawlesssynonyms ways to make money. A person who earns money with drugs or exploitation of prostitution surely is not a successful one.

But by what is characterized a successful person?But what characterizes a successful person? The successful person is the one who is comfortable with itselfhim or herself and with the others, the one who has an important purpose in histheir life, the one who is loved by his family and by histheir family and friends, the one who is satisfied by what he hasthey have .

Surely, the money is important for everyone, but a not richnon-wealthy person could easily be a successful one. The media give us a wrong idea of success, because it show us only rich hypothetical successful people. But a real successful person is not the rich actor or singer who goes in clubs and drinks and has beautiful women.T he successful person is athe family man that works in a small office ofin a crowded city and when he returns home helps thehis young son with the homework. The successful person is the one who doesn't spend the Christmas at Sant Moritz or Cortina, but the one who is satisfied by a tasty Christmas dinner.

Consequently, the successful people is not the one who earned a lot of money but the one who received a lot of love during his whole life.

Fixed your grammar. I don't agree with your last statement as you talk about his "whole life". However, in the previous writing, you only speak of the adult, working life.

Home / Writing Feedback / Successfull person = money? 'comfortable with itself and with the others'